BFF time

Chapter 52: BFF time

June 10, 2014

Hanna's Point Of View.

"Then I'm veiling to try one last time if you are." I announce.

"You serious?" My eyes meet Justin's loving and sweet smile, trapping me in a daze.

I nod and can't help the growing smile on my face when our lips meet. They move in sync as Justin's hands move gently over to my thighs, his hot sticky body moving on top of mine, trapping me. He licks my bottom lip asking for entrance and I soon feel the warmth of his tongue dancing with mine before the man I love takes my body back to the seventh heaven.

August 4, 2014

"Oh my god are you like back together now?" Brianna asks from the other line.

Though she can't see me, I nod, "Not exclusive but yes!"

Brianna screams, only for my smile to grow. Normally I would tell her to shut the fuck up but right now I'm too happy to even care what the haters say about me.

"I'm so happy for you two! You deserve happiness Hanna, more than anyone I know."

"Thanks Bri. Love you."

"Love you too." I picture her smiling.

We stay on the phone a few more minutes where we talk about meeting at the mall to get some Starbucks in 30 minutes before we hang up. Smiling, I get dressed causally yet formally and walk downstairs in to the kitchen.

"Where are you going? You look pretty." Justin compliments as soon as he sees me and drops what he's doing. Looks like he's making himself some coffee.

"I'm just gonna catch up with Brianna at the mall drinking Starbucks, will probably only be away for a few hours."

"A few hours?" Justin grabs my hands. "That's way too long, I'm gonna miss you."

I smile, "Don't make me have second thoughts on doing this."

Justin throws his hands up, "Sorry, just take care and please be careful. Should I call security? I'm sure Hugo could come with you."

Shaking my head, I reply, "No, don't worry, we'll be fine. Thanks though." I grab my car keys and go in for a kiss which he gladly gives me. "Bye babe."

"Bye sweetheart."

The mall is crowded and when we got here there were a few paparazzi's but the mall security had them leave because they were burdens to other costumers too.

"What do you think of this skirt?" Brianna holds up a floral pink mini skirt.

I gasp, "Aw it's so pretty. You should totally buy it." Brianna agrees and hangs it over her arm along with the rest of the clothes she just had to buy.

It's funny how when we left Forever 21 Brianna had 3 full bags as I only had 1. I'm usually the one to go totally shop amok so I'm quite taken back by her powers this morning and not to mention amused. She's taught well.

We walk around the mall an hour more and look through stores such as Gucci, Victoria's Secret and H&M. Besides tops and cute skirts and shorts, I've bought a pair of black leather jeans to go along with a big white furry coat I got at home. It's typical something only Kim Kardashian would wear. Why not try something new?

"I'm craving Starbucks now." I moan.

"Me too, like a real big one." Brianna groans in almost horror. "C'mon." She drags me along with her and if eyes weren't on us before, they're definitely on us now. This bitch is crazy.