Falling

Chapter 6: Falling

July 13th, 2013

Justin's Point Of View.

"Wanna head to the beach? Maybe swim? You told me you brought your bikini right?" I ask Hanna who's wrapped in my arms. I kiss her nose. She smiles and nodds her head yes witouth hesitation.

"Cool, I'm gonna go and change in my bedroom. You know where the bathroom is, so you can just change there if you want." I release Hanna. "There are towels under the sink if you didn't bring any."

I'm in my bedroom changing in to my swim trunks, when Hanna calls my name out from the bathroom. "I'm coming." I shout back and walk over to the bathroom wearing nothing but an all black bathing trunk. "Babe, is everything alright?" I ask from outside of the bathroom.

"I need help." I hear her mumble. Furrowing my eyebrows, I twitch the door knob and my eyes get wide as melons as soon as I open the bathroom door.

There is my beautiful girlfriend in nothing but an black bikini with a colorful patter on and she's holding something behind her back. Her swim top is so tight, it's squeezing her breasts together making them look full and juicy.

I have never seen this much of her before.

Damn that body.

Shaking away all dirty thoughts I suddently get being the horny guy I am, I walk over to her until I stand right in front of her.

As I open my mouth to ask her what she's hiding behind her back, she turns around, her back facing me and mumbles shyly "Can you help me clip these together?" I look at her bare back and lick my lips slowly.

Hanna is holding up the two clips that are keeping her bathing top together.

I smile and grab them from her hand. My fingertips briefly come in contact with her skin, sending shivers down my spine and I can feel her body tense at my touch. She holds her hair up to make it easier for me to do my job.

I succesfully clip the clips together and kiss her bare back softly. I leave butterfly kisses on her bare choulder and up to her neck. She trows her head back in to my neck, her breathing pattern raising. My hands travel down her hips, where I grip them tightly.

Mmm them curves, I think to myself.

I lightly start to suck on her sweet spot, earning a small moan from her. My hands move from her hips, up to her belly, where I begin to tickle her.

"Ah!" She squeals. "Plea-se stop-p!" she says between laughs and tries to wiggle out of my grip but I just smirk and continue tickling her. She tries pushing herself away from me, but good thing I'm stronger than her.

"Justin! Stop!" Hanna eventually says a bit annoyed. Her tone has me immediately stop and she turns around a pout on her gorgeous face. She looks so cute right now.

I stare at her in shock. "Are you mad at me?"

"Yes!" she wines.

"But why?"

"Because.. because you turned me on when you sucked my neck and then you stopped and now.." She shyly mumbles, the words leaving her mouth faster than a train. She nervously starts playing with her fingers.

Did she just say that? Did my girl just say that?

I bite my lip at the thought of turning her on, causing her to blush.

15 minutes later.

I close my eyes at the feeling of Hanna's small hands rubbing down my back, her legs on each side of my body, her firm ass sitting on my lower back.

After a relaxing massage from my love and me giving her one in return, only more sexual, I walk in to the not-so-cold water and shout after Hanna, wanting her in the water with me.

"Babe it isn't cold. Come and join me." I plead. When she continues to stare at me with unsureness filling her facial expression, I continue to pout my bottom lip and flipp my eye lashes, giving her my best puppy face.

Mission accomplished, I think to myself when she carefully makes her way towards me.

Only a feet away from me, Hanna looks down, searching for any sight of her feet, the water now up to her lower thighs. I take this as an opportunity to splash a handful of water on her beautiful face.

She gasps dramatically and stares at the water in shock. Then she flips her shoulder short hair, using her hands to dry her face. She puts her hands on her hips, popping her ass out, sending me a death stare, but I'm unsure if she's actual mad or just pretending to be.

I heard from Brianna she's an excellent actress, so it wouldn't surprise me if she's just acting.

"What the fuck Justin?" she asks.

Damn maybe she is mad. I have to admit though that seeing her pissed, is a major turn on.

Hanna angrily takes one step towards me and I look down at her. My eyes travel down to her lips, but quickly back up to her beautiful blue eyes.

"Kiss me" I whisper and without double thinking, Hanna grabs my face in her hands and kisses me hard, our lips molding together in a sexy sloppy kiss.

I kiss her back just as hard, if not harder. She moans in to my mouth and deepens the kiss. I put my hands at the back of her tights and hoist her up. She puts her legs around my waist and her arms strongily around my neck. My hands travel to her ass, where I fondle her ass cheeks.

I don't care if people are watching us right now. Not even my security..

I lick her bottom lip asking for entrance. She gladly accepts and our tounges dance in each others mouths. The warmth of her toungue gives me the chills.

Fuck I love this girl.

Hold on. Love? Do you love her? I-I think I love her. I mean she's always there for me when I need her. She makes me happy. She's the reason for my smile every morning. Then you know the answer Justin. You're in love with her.

Shit.

I quickly pull away breathlessy from the make out session and put Hanna down in the water again. What are you doing Justin?

"I uh.." I stutter and look away from the concerned, confused and not to mention hurt look she has on her face.

"Baby what's wrong? Did I do something wrong? Was it the kiss oh my God I'm sorry.. you didn't like the kiss." Hanna says. "Oh no, I knew this day would come. It's because I'm fat right? You don't want people seeing you with a far girl and you just realized it." Her voice cracks.

I immdetietily look back at her and study her face, seeing a single tear roll down her left cheek. I continuously shake my head in disagreement "No no no baby." I say and kiss the tear away.

"Then what is it?" She asks with more tears forming in her eyes.

I gulp and feel my face turn red in shyness, "I'm scared, because I think I might be falling in love with you."

***

Predictions?

Comment and let me know!

Edited by the way