Confessions and hesitations

Chapter 9: Confessions and hesitations

July 16, 2013

Hanna's Point Of View.

Soft lips are being pressed against my bare back and strong masculine arms pull my body close in to a toned naked chest, causing me to smile, my eyes still closed.

I slowly peal one eye open, then the other eye, but quickly close them again as I get blinded by the sun beaming through the bedroom windows.

Groaning, I pull the blanket closer to my body and sigh.

"Good morning beautiful." I hear a raspy, deep and sexy morning voice say. I get slightly startled.

"Morning handsome." I breath out and slowly turn around in his arms. My gray blueish eyes immediately meet Justin's hazel brown ones.

"Last night was amazing" I shyly whisper and put my hand on Justin's toned, sticky chest. It's probably sticky because of our workout last night, if you know what I mean.

Justin smirks and grabs the back of my thigh and puts it over his legs. He caresses my thigh gently. "It was special" He seductively whispers.

He sure knows how to turn me on.

I put my head under the covers, blushing. I do nothing but blush around him, it's embarrassing. But when I hear Justin chuckling I pull my head up from under the covers again and look at him.

"I love you." He smiles.

Butterflies swarm around in my stomach and I trace his jawline, "I love you too." I reply confidently.

Justin leans in and captures my lips in a romantic kiss. He rolls on top of me with only a sheet around his lower body and traces my body with his big hands.

He moves his lips close to my ear and whispers, "Your body is a wonderland." I get the chills as his warm breath hits my ear.

"Oh shush it." I laugh.

"I'm being serious." He laughs as well.

"I know. So have you talked to your mom recently?"

"Yeah, probably a week ago on the phone. She wants to meet you." Justin smiles.

"Really?" I gulp but get happy at the same time. "I'd love to."

As we continue talking about random subjects, Justin tells me some of his happiest and saddest moments which include his fans.

"You know Avalanna right?"

"Yeah." I breath out. I know who she is and I would really like to meet her if possible.

"That girl.. she's my princess. She's so strong and she fights every day for something most likely unreachable in her condition. She has such a beautiful soul and she's so kind hearted. Her smile brightens my day.. she's Mrs. Bieber and I just need her to get healthy." Justin's voice breaks. "She called yesterday, requesting to meet you. Would you come with me to visit her at the hospital?"

At this moment, my arms are wrapped securely and comforting around a broken heart. A crying heart. His heart is crying out for help and a miracle.

"Shh, we'll go see her tomorrow okay?"

"Thank you, I'm blessed to have you." Justin sobs.

I keep thinking about Justin and his relationship with all his fans. He talks about them all day. He keeps saying how amazing they are and how they're the reason he is where he is today. Without them, he'd been nothing. It's weird to think that I was a fan like half a year ago. I still don't understand why he choose me. He went from Selena, who I must say is hell more beautiful than I am, she's way more talented than I am, has prettier hair, nose, body, smile, teeth-