Broken heart

Chapter 47: Broken heart

June 9, 2014

Justin's Point Of View.

When she hung up on that phone I had so many mixed emotions playing with me.

I need to see her. Hold her. Touch her. Kiss her. Hug her. Feel her. Hear her. Grasp her. Penetrate her. Taste her. Mostly I need to just be with her.

Just hearing her angel voice again which is like music to my ears takes me back to a lot of memories.

She's in the shower, probably rubbing her scalp right now as I picture her using the shampoo bottle as a microphone. She wouldn't let me join her and I now understand why.

Hearing her voice echoing through the bathroom walls with the door wide open, makes me just wanna grab her and nuzzle my face between her breasts and take her right there, right now. Fuck, when I'm around her or even thinking about her, I'm horny all the time. She's like this cancer, but a good one.

This girl has such a beautiful and precious voice, I cannot believe she's actually taking it for granted.

"If I die young,

bury me in satin

Lay me down on a bed of roses

Sink me in a river at dawn

Send me away with the words of a love song"

I close my eyes and just listen to her hitting every note.

"Uh oh, uh oh

Lord make me a rainbow,

I'll shine down on my mother

She'll know I'm safe with you when she stands under my colors, oh,

And life ain't always what you think it ought to be, no

Ain't even grey, but she buries her baby

The sharp knife of a short life,

oh well

I've had just enough timeeeeeee"

It's the way she hits every note perfectly making every word escaping her mouth sounding oh so beautiful.

Mind blowing.

Breath taking.

Ears dropping.

I open my eyes when she stops singing and watch her as she comes walking out in the bathroom with only a towel wrapped around her breathtaking body, my eyes wanting to take in all of her.

She smiles softly when she sees me and walks over to the drawer with her panties and bras in. She puts on black panties with a black lace see through bra.

God must've spent a lot of time creating her because damn, she's got so beautiful curves and I just wanna worship every part of her body.

"Come here." I whisper and put my hand out.

Hanna looks at me and slowly steps towards me, her silky dark brown hair dangling down one side of her face and when my hands pull her closer towards me and she's finally in front of me between my legs, I can't control my widening smile.

"You sing almost as beautiful as you are." I watch her cheeks redden causing me to bite my lip and trail my eyes lower, taking in all of her.