Friends

Chapter 49: Friends

June 10, 2014

Hanna's Point Of View.

When the show is finally coming to an end I couldn't be more grateful. Not only because Demi got two awards, but I was grateful the show was ending because I could feel his closure the entire show.

I could feel his eyes constantly on me - staring me down - making me feel uncomfortable, but something else too. I just can't explain what.

Taylor Swift ends the Award night with her huge hit Blank Space having the audience on their feet, clapping and singing along with her. Safely Brianna, Demi and I make it to our Limousine after taking a few pictures with a few fans and signing a few autographs.

And speaking of Justin.. he was practically begging for me to take him back like half an hour ago - at least for me to forgive him. And to be honest, I'm considering it.

Lorde is on stage accepting an Award and I feel really bad for having to leave to use the bathroom, but I just couldn't hold it in any longer.

I flush the toilet and finish up before walking out to the wash and mirror. I press soap in to my hands and wash them. Before I leave the bathroom I quickly check on my make up just to make sure it still looks flawless after a few hours and when it does I open the bathroom door to leave.

"You look beautiful." I hear a voice from behind me having me freeze in my spot. It's not just any voice. It's Justin's.

I turn on my heel and gulp when my eyes roam his standing gorgeous figure, "Justin."

"Hi, long time no see." Justin takes a step closer only for me to take one backwards which Justin notices. "I don't bite."

He chuckles at his own words but stops once he notices I'm not even as much as looking at him.

"Hanna, I saw you stood up and walked out so I took it as a opportunity to talk to you and tell you how truly deeply sorry I am. I am so so sorry."

Don't cry Hanna.

"We'll it's too late." I turn on my heel again and start walking when Justin grabs me by my arm and spins me around, our faces only millimeters away from each other. And before I get the time to react, his supple lips crash in to mine, totally taking my breath away and setting my body on fire.

"Please. I'm begging you. Give me one last chance, please." Justin begs just when we've pulled away.

I get nervous when the words leave his mouth and his hot breath hits my lips but I promised myself to not let him control me and my emotions anymore. And as much as I felt millions of sparks exploding through the kiss we just shared, I just can't be with someone who cheated on me, I just can't.

Not saying anything because my voice'll just break, I pull my arm out of his hold and walk away once again.

"Hey!" Demi snaps her fingers and pulls me out of my own world, "You okay?"

I nod, "I'm fine, just thinking."

"About what?" Brianna asks.

"Justin." I shrug. "But doesn't matter.. Taylor was great tonight, wasn't she? I mean-"

"Don't do that.." Brianna hisses.

"You talked to Justin didn't you?" Demi puts a hand on my knee.

I glance at her direction and nod my head yes. I'm not so sure what I want anymore.

"Why didn't you tell us? What'd he say?" Brianna rushes and sits up straight.