Down on his knee

Chapter 30: Down on his knee

November 18, 2013

Hanna's Point Of View.

"How about you turn around now and let me massage the other side?" Justin asks.

He's sitting on my lower back, giving me the best massage I've ever gotten. To be honest, the only massage I've ever gotten, if you don't include those cute little massages my little brother Jacob and I used to give each other when we were like 9.

I turn around, my breasts fully exposed. With my eyes closed, I try not to think about how nervous and shy I am right now. Good kind of nervous actually, though I don't want to see Jutins face. My brain tells me he's smirking like the horny little shit he is.

His hands move over my stomach, rubbing it in a circular motion, every now and ten adding a little pressure. I can tell he's just filled his hands with more body oil because they are colder then before.

A moan slips my dry lips and I slide my tongue over them to moisten them. "That feels so good."

"Yeah?" Justin questions.

I nod, "Mhm."

He moves his massaging hands further up, where they touch my breasts. Justin begins playing with them and moving them side to side, making me feel so good. The guy knows how to use his hands, I think when he pinches my nipples.

After a while, he moves my panties slightly lower to get better access with his hands to massage my lower tummy. I open my eyes and look up at him, "You can take my panties off you know.. if you need to." I suggest.

Justin stops and looks down at me. "You sure? Because after last-"

"Justin I'm sure.." I laugh. He chuckles and shakes his head. His long guitar fingers touch my panties lightly and I suck in a sharp breath. While pulling them slowly down, his eyes never leave mine and he tosses them on the floor once they're off.

Rather than squirting body lotion on to his hand, Justin lets it drip on to my naked body. On my belly, arms and legs. His palms start by putting pressure on my belly again and all the way down my thighs. He continues the process a few times and I let my eyes close in satisfaction.

As nervous as I am right now after what happened last night, I don't want him to stop, so I surprise myself. With my left hand, I move his hands lower until they come in contact with my sex.

Justin keeps his hands there when staring at me in shock and gulps hard, which I had calculated he would.

"Touch me." I whisper and fondle my breasts. He continues to look at me before he drips more oil on my sex. Using his palm, he lets it go over my sex, caressing it sensual.

I can not describe how good that feels. Justin puts his thumb on my clitoris and begins rubbing me slowly, making me feel serene yet delightful.

Soon I feel him press a finger in to me, only making me moan out louder. He sure knows how to please a woman.

"Just there!" I arch my back, meeting his palm perfectly. He repeatedly presses his finger in to my tight hole in a slow motion before adding a second finger.

Not long after, I'm orgasming. My mouth wide open but my eyes closed. I pull Justin down to me who has an impressed facial expression written all over his flawless face. I force my lips on his and he doesn't hesitate even for a minute to kiss me back. Our lips smack together while Justin undos his pants. Once his pants and undergarments are off, I grab him. With spit on my hands I slowly start stroking him.