Dinner and dessert

Chapter 58: Dinner and dessert

September 13, 2014

Hanna's Point Of View.

It's only slightly over 4 in the afternoon and I'm already preparing dinner. I'm making Justin and I one big piece of spicy steak each with French potatoes and some sauce when I realize I've forgotten the vegetables.

Checking the freezer, I groan in annoyance when I can't find any and slam the fridge close again.

"Hey hey hey, baby, don't be so aggressive." Justin comes up behind me and rocks me back and forth meanwhile as I flip our steaks.

I sigh and stand still, "I'm sorry, just forgot the vegetables."

"Oh that's okay, I'll just go to the store real quick. Will be back in 15 minutes highest." He grabs his keys and puts on a dark blue cap.

"Thanks babe." I smile in pride and let him kiss the corner of my lips before he goes.

Once he's exited the house and the steaks are finished, I move the frying pan to the side and carefully cover it with some foil to keep the steaks warm.

For the time to go by faster, I plop myself on the couch and flip on the tv, The Fosters having my attention this time.

Justin's Point Of View.

I look in the rear view mirror and mentally slap myself when I see countless paparazzi cars following me. Outside the grocery store I notice Scooter's car so I park right next to it and begin my path in to the store, fast - when I get swarmed.

Since I'm claustrophobic, I'm never gonna get used to all the flashes and cameras basically being thrown at me.

"Where is your whore Justin?"

"Where's that ugly slut off yours?"

"Is she a monster under the sheets?"

My nostrils flash and I clench my jaw in pure anger. How dare they ask me that shit? Disrespectful and hateful - that's what they are.

"Is it true Avalanna is dying soon because she's so ugly?"

That's when my I swing my arm and my fist comes in contact with the guys's eye. He doesn't even think twice before he goes to punch my face back, but hits my the part just above the elbow that I'm covering my face with.

I wince out in pain and fall to the ground. Before they get the chance to start kicking me, Scooter comes running out of the store and kneels down next to me. By a little help, I raise to my feet and in a hurry walk back over to my car and sit in the passenger seat.

Scooter jumps in to the drivers seat and pressed his foot down on the pedal when the paparazzi have removed themselves from the front of my car.

I keep looking down at my blue and swollen arm as Scooter asks softly,

"What happened man? This is gonna be all over the news tomorrow, you can't just walk around and hit people."

I look at him in disbelief, "What the fuck man-"

"Don't curse around me."

I shake my head carelessly and quickly blink, "Whatever. They were being rude - throwing hateful comments towards me and the people I love. Two girls I love with all my being."

Scooter's somewhat angry expression , softens, and he looks sincerely sorry for raising his voice at me. "What'd they say?"

I look away from his sympathetic stare, "For starters.. they asked me if my whore was a monster in bed."