Baby

Chapter 27: Baby

November 17, 2013

Hanna's Point Of View.

He grabs my naked ass cheeks and smacks them, hard. I cry out in pain, wanting this to stop.

"Please don't.." I beg, my voice almost as low as a whisper. He has a huge disgusting smirk on his face before he eases his dick in to me. I try to push him off of me, but every time I do he holds my wrists tighter against the bed.

He continuously bangs in to me, the pain getting too much for me. Please someone save me. I try getting him to release my wrists, but I give up seeing there's no use.

I'm officially getting raped. I never in my 16 years on this earth thought this day would come.

You know how teenagers at my age talk about their first time and how special it was? Wake up, this is real life. I didn't get my special first time. What I got was an old dude, probably 50 to 60 year old, raping me.

"Right there baby, mmm, come to papi." He groans before coming inside of me, his disgusting cum shooting in to me. I didn't want this.

He didn't wear a condom, I realize. Oh no.

I lay on the bed and stare up at the ceiling and before I know it, a door slams shut. He left. I burst in to a millions of tears, water dripping down my face and on to the sheets.

Sitting up, I vince in pain. It hurts so fucking bad down there. Letting the tears fall, I curl myself in a ball, hugging my knees. I want nothing but love right now. And a hug. But from someone who loves me. I'm so disgusted with myself. I know it's not my my fault, but I still feel disgusted.

My eyes travel down to the blood stain on the bed.

Why'd this have to happen? I didn't deserve this. I'm only 16. No one deserves this. And what are my parents going to say? Are they going to hate me? I think I won't tell them. I don't want them to know. Ever.

Shaking my head, I put away the awful experience from last year, but somehow it will always be there. It'll always be a scar. An invisible scar. No one knows, including Brianna. And I want to keep it that way.

I feel bad keeping it a secret rom Justin because he thinks my first time was with him, when in reality it was with a grey haired psycho whom raped me. A tear rolls down my cheek at the memory.

Deciding on dialing Justin, I put away the stack of folded clothes and call him. He answers after only 4 rings, his voice sounding happy to hear me.

"Can we go for a walk or something?" I blurt, blocking out his hello baby.

"Yeah sure.. is everything okay babe?" He sounds unsure.

"Yeah why wouldn't it be?" I play dumbfolded.

"You just sound.. uh forget it, I'm coming over. See you in 15." He hangs up.

I stare at the phone for a while and bite my lip. I'm not gonna tell him although the thought has crossed my mind. I just can't. It's way to hard.

With the blink of an eye, Justin's here, hugging me. Was I really deep in thoughts for that long? Oh boy, I must be going insane.. probably already am.

"Are you sure you're okay? You sounded off when I talked to you on the phone. Tell me." Justin pleads.

I put on a fake smile, "I'm totally fine, see? Don't worry. C'mon let's go." Practically pulling him out of the house, we end up driving to the park, not even bothering to call for security to tag along with us. After a few minutes, we park the car and start walking.