I love you because...

Chapter 13: I love you because...

July 17, 2013

Hanna's Point Of View.

I hear footsteps. They frighten the living shit outta me. The storm from outside and the trees hitting the house doesn't make the situation any less scary.

Standing up from the couch, I grab the lamp from the coffee table next to it. I need this to protect myself with if it's a murderer or something. Slowly, I make my way towards the hallway.

The sound of the footsteps gets louder, only meaning whoever it is is getting closer and closer to me. My breath hitches. Goosebumps form on my arms and legs in nervousness and I swear, I'm so scared. I see a dark shadow standing in the living room.

Tears form in my eyes and a single tear slowly runs down my cheek.

"Hanna!" A familiar voice shouts.

My body immediately relaxes and I pick up my speed. The room is dark, but there I see my handsome boyfriend walking towards me.

"Justin." I exhale, tears running down my face. I sprint up to him, my legs go tightly around his body and my arms get thrown around his neck.

Justin almost looses his balance, but manages to stand on his feet. "Woah babe." He chuckles.

My body's still shaking and I'm bawling my eyes out in to Justin's neck. Justin quickly notices I'm crying and whispers in to my neck, "What's wrong?"

I pull my head up from his neck and wipe my tears away, only for new ones to fall.

"I thought you were someone else. A murderer or something.." I cry out.

Justin gives me an apologetic look and hugs me tightly, his arms soothingly rubbing my back, "Aww baby I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. But look," He says and slighly pulls away from the hug. "It's me." He smiles and kisses my head. "You're safe, I'm here."

I giggle and nod my head yes.

And thank God that.

"Hey, you broke my plant."

*

"So do you wanna sleep or..?" Justin hesitantly asks and fiddles with my top, looking so adorable.

Laughing silently, making Justin get shy, I grab his cheeks and pinch them, jokingly. "You're so cute."

Justin only get's shyer and I get out of his hold and carefully lay on top of him, straddling him, my fingers playing with his hair.

His hands roam all over my body, grabbing my ass. He gives it a gentle squeeze. I smile and softly kiss his lips, only to quickly pull away, teasing him. "You're such a tease." He groans.

I get off of him and walk down the stairs, in to the kitchen, with Justin following close behind me.

Grabbing a cup, I start preparing myself a cup of tea, only to get interrupted as I'm about to fill warm water in my cup by Justin grabbing my arm wrist, spinning me around and hoisting me up to sit on the kitchen counter. He stands in between my legs with his arms resting on my tighs.

"What are you doing? I was just gonna make tea." I whine.

Justin stays quiet, his eyes studying my entire face and I give him the "what" look.

He shrugs and kisses my cheek. "I am so lucky." He whispers.

I blush, again, "I am the lucky one." I whisper back, my heart starting to beat faster.