The long flight

Chapter 14: The long flight

August 2, 2013

Hanna's Point Of View.

So the morning after Justin and I fucked twice on the couch, I asked him if he wanted to come with me home to Norway where my family lives.

He was all up in the moon about it and ever since, he's been going on and on about how excited he is about meeting my parents and siblings, but he also told me he's nervous about what they're going to think of him because of all the bad shit he went through in February-March this year. I keep telling him not to worry and that they're going to love him just as much as I do.

To be honest, I'm really nervous too. Not only about the reactions from my family, but also about the age difference. Plus, my parents can be pretty embarrassing. Also determined.

I think I was about the age of 13, when I was the biggest fangirl of Justin's. I remember my parents and friends all said how we would never be together for real and how it was just a fantasy, but look at us now. Our relationship is in every tabloid, every magazine and on every Channel on TV, so it's weird my parents don't know about us being a couple. Or even that my siblings haven't told them.

I guess they just don't want to waste their precious time stressing over him.

I called mom a week ago and explained how I couldn't come that week since I was really busy but that this week we definitely would come. That was totally okay because then we would be there on my sisters birthday.

Last week we had Scooter calling the airport, Oslo airport, and when they got the news that Justin Bieber and his girlfriend would be walking on their ground, they told him they would make sure no one got hurt.

"Babe! It's 8:45, our jet is suppose to leave in an hour and it takes 45 minutes to get to the airport!" Justin shouts at me from the front door. I am in my bedroom getting a few stuff, including my phone charger.

"Gonna need that too." I grab my white earphones and put them in my bag with my iPhone charger.

I sprint down the stairs seeing Justin impatiently waiting with the front door wide open.

"That took you time." He groans. He looks me up and down, biting his bottom lip. "You look sexy."

Giggling, I look down at my outfit. I'm wearing wine read sweatpants and a light grey fu crop top. To top of the lazy look, I'm wearing black Surpras and a black casual leatherjacket. I barely have any makeup on and my hair is straightened, hanging loosely down my shoulders. On my head, I'm wearing a black casual beanie.

"Why thank you baby." I lean in and give Justin a small kiss on the lips. "You look sexy yourself." I compliment once we both pull away. I lick my lick at the sight of the sexy white boy standing in front of me.

Justin's wearing grey sweatpants, white surpras, a white T-shirt and a black leatherjacket. His hair is straightened down, making him look extremely cute, yet sexy.

I guess we accidentally matched today.

"Yeah? I wanna impress your family." He shyly mumbles. "Shit, what time is it?" Justin's eyes widen, reality hitting him.

"Hell, it's 08:52! We gotta hurry!" And with that said, we leave to the airport.

On the way to the airport, I feel my phone buzzing, so I answer it seeing the mommy sentence across the screen.

"Mom!" I say happily in to the phone.

"Hanna!" She mimics with exitement. "OH MY GOD HAR DU HØRT HVEM SOM KOMMER TIL Å VÆRE PÅ FLYPLASSEN SAMTIDIG SOM DU I DAG?" (Oh my god, have you heard who is going to be on the airport at the same time as you today?) Mom shouts with a high pitched voice through the phone, making me immediately pull the phone away from my ear, my ear hurting.