Is this a date?

Chapter 4: Is this a date?

April 22, 2013

Hanna's Point Of View.

It's 7.00 ㏘ and I'm in the shower. First I wash my hair, my fingers rubbing my scalp gently, soap dripping on to the shower floor. When washed my hair and body, I choose to shave my legs, armpits and down there, thinking I wanna look and feel my very best tonight.

I step out of the shower, the cold breeze hitting my skin so I quickly hurry and wrap a big blue towel around my body.
I moan at the warm sensation.

He said he would pick me up at 8:30 ㏘. I'm more nervous now than I was two days ago at the meet and greet. My nerves are eating me alive.

I'm going to be attending a party being held at some celebrities house with Justin Bieber.

I still can't believe he asked me out on a date. Did he ask me out or was he just being polite or did he actually ask me out but only as friends? Does he think of this as a date? Hmm. This is all so new and unreal to me.

All I know is that when he asked my out yesterday morning, I got numb. I haven't been able to do my work one hundred percent today at the grocery store because this date has been on my mind all day..

I secretly watch as Justin makes his way out of the store but get confused when he all of sudden stops walking and turns around.

Why is he turning around? I gulp and look away to make it look like I never stared at him. It would just seem way too creepy.

"Do you wanna go to a party with me tonight?" His voice has my eyes look up from the disk and wander back to him.

I look around me, "Me?" I point at myself in shock.

"Of course," He walks up to me again.

"I don't know.."

"Look, here's my number incase you change your mind and wanna go." He hands me his card with his number written on and I hesitate wether to take it or not but I end up taking it.

He sends me a small smile and turns around to leave again.

"I''d love to go." I sweetly say.

He looks at me, "I'll be there at 8:30."

I called Brianna earlier to tell her everything and she freaked out and was on the edge of crying of happiness. She does that a lot.

She also decided to come over to help me getting ready and all that. As I hear the door bell, I sprint down the stairs knowing it's her with the towel still wrapped around my body, my hands holding it securely up.

When I open the door, "Oh em gee girl, this is sick I can't beli..." she attacks me with questions and keeps rambling about how perfect yet insane this is.

"Bri!" I yell at her in hope to calm her down. "Stay calm. Breath. Relax." I tell her calmly. Eventually her breathing pattern turns normal again and she stares at me blankly with those big brown eyes of hers.

"We gotta find you something to wear" she says in hurry and drags me with her up to my wardrope. The

That silence lasted long.

After an hour and twenty minutes of doing my make up, hair and finding the perfect dress, it's 8:25 ㏘ and Justin should be here any minute.

What if he ditches you?

He won't.

But he might.

Ugh stupid brain just shut the fuck up already.