Pizza? Pizza.

Chapter 26: Pizza? Pizza.

August 17-18, 2013

Hanna's Point Of View.

We clink our glasses together before taking a sip. I end up taking a bigger sip than intended.

"Woah, easy there." Justin chuckles.

I set my glass down, "Now let's start eating this meal before it gets cold and nasty." I joke.

Justin laughs and digs in. "Mmm, I'm such a good cook." He murmurs with his mouth full of spaghetti and meatballs. What a sight..

"Ew, you must be inhuman. Maybe an alien or something. You eat like a pig." I scoff, with a mouthful of spaghetti.

"Look who's talking.." Justin mumbles. I kick his leg from under the table having him wince in pain. Woops, my bad.

"What'd you do that for?"

"Do what?" I play, looking dumbfounded at Justin.

He shakes his head, "You're so gonna get back for that." He says and stuffs his mouth with another meatball. I smirk. Bring it baby.

After a delicious home cooked meal and a few glasses of the sweetest champagne there is, I put a hand on my tummy and rub it in a circular motion. I'm propped.

"Thanks Justin for all of this"

"Oh it's not over yet. How about that swim now?" Justin smirks.

"No way I'm gonna swim naked with Hank only 5 minutes away. The water is probably freezing." I look at the lake.

"But the water isn't cold."

"And how'd you know?" I turn my gaze back to his pleading eyes.

"Because I had Ryan check it before we got here."

I think for a moment, actually considering my options, weather to swim with him or not. I finally make up my mind after a moment of thinking.
"Okay, but not for long." I point my finger at him. "And if you try something, I swear-"

"Baby I won't, I would never. Not against your will. You know me." Justin strips his shirt of.

"I know, I'm just making sure." I smile and start stripping myself.

"Do you need any help?" Justin shouts from the water. "

"Nah, I think I got it, but thank you." I shout back from behind the tree and successfully slide my bra of. Fuck I hate this bra, it must be handicapped or something.

I know Justins' seen all of me before, but I'm still not fully used to being naked in front of him which is also the reason why I always preferred the room dark whenever we had sex. In that way, he couldn't see my body.

Justin smiles my direction once I step away from the tree. His eyes glued to my eyes as I walk slowly and shyly in to the water, giggling when I feel how cold it is.

I stand in front of Justin, the water hitting my lower tummy. I feel a tension. If it's a sexual tension or just a shy, awkward tension, I'm not sure.
"I'm so lucky." Justin stares in to my eyes. I smile and just then an idea comes to my mind.

"Last one to swim over to the other end and back, gets to make dinner tomorrow." I laugh and throw myself in to the freezing water and swim away. I feel Justin swimming close behind me, his body only getting closer and closer.
I make it to the end, and push myself out again from the rock using my feet. Glancing behind me while swimming faster than ever, I get startled when Justin grabs my legs and pulls me backwards. Didn't know he was that close..