Girls night out

Chapter 16: Girls night out

August 3, 2013

Hanna's Point Of View.

Justin has been trying to explain to me all day that the picture is fake but there's no way I'm going to talk to him, not today at least.

I hear a little knock on the door, and thinking it's Justin again, I shout, "Go away you asshole!"

Not listening to me, the door opens revealing my mom, who's slightly frowning. "Aww baby girl," she sits next to me on the bed, "What happened?"

Tears start forming in my eyes just at the thought of Justin cheating on me.
I thought he loved me. What if he slept with that bitch? I knew our relationship was too good to be true, no man wants to settle down with a fat school girl when he can have any girl he wants.

"Sweetie please talk to me." Mom begs, her hand stroking my arm in hope of comforting me. Mom always knows how to comfort me.

I grab my phone from under my pillow and find the picture I got in the text. I show my mom the picture, her eyes immediately turning big, a gasp leaving her mouth and her gaze frantically switching between the picture and me.

"I'm so sorry Hanna." She comforts. When I continue sobbing, mom takes it as a hint to lay down in the bed with me to hold me tight, something Justin always does when I'm down. But now that he's the reason for my misery I'm grateful I have the person who's always had my back as I know of.

My hands clutch tightly in to my moms blouse as I cry in to her arms, "He cheated on me with some hoe.." I sob.

Sighing, my mom pulls away with a sorrowful frown on her face. She wipes my tears away and strokes my hair.
"Are you sure the picture is real? Everything is possible to photoshop now a days."

"It looks real to me." I cry, tears continuously running down my cheeks.

"Listen, why don't we have a girls day out just you, Charlotte and I? We could go shopping and get our nails done." Mom smiles and hands me something to wipe my tears with.

"Okay, but what about the boys?" I wipe my tears away and get up from the bed to get ready.

Mom waves her hand carelessly and smiles, "I'll talk to your father, you just get ready." She kisses my temple and exits the room.

I look at myself in the full length body mirror and study my face. My eyes are puffy with red circles around them, my lips swollen and my cheeks pink with smeared mascara all over, the tears now stiff.

After washing my face and straightening my hair, then putting it in to a tight ponytail, I redo my make up, adding some light pink glossy lipstick. I put on my black 8 inches wedges and grab my black leather bag. Lastly I grab my black sunglasses, seeing as the rain has stopped and it's sunny outside, plus I don't wanna be recognized.

Being swarmed by paparazzi and screaming fans is the last thing I need on my plate right now. And as much as I don't want to admit it, I'm starting to get fame as well. Usually people would know me as the fat girl, but now it's the fat girl dating Justin Bieber..

If we're even dating anymore.

Turning to the door when ready to leave, I see Justin leaning against the door, his eyes red and puffy.

Please don't say he's been crying. Seeing or knowing he's been crying is one of my biggest weaknesses.

"Baby can we talk?"

Looking him up and down quickly, I see he's changed his clothes since earlier this morning. He's now in black joggers and a plane white t-shirt. He's probably had a shower, considering that his hair is wet and messy. And sexy.