The meet and greet

Chapter 3: The meet and greet

April 20, 2013

Justin's Point Of View.

I'm backstage in my changing room getting ready for the meet and greet that should start in 20 minutes. Tonight's show is in California

I grab the perfume bottle and spray a little extra. As I'm in the middle of making sure that my hair looks perfect, there is a knock on the door.

"Come in." I shout to whoever it is. The door openes up and I turn around to see mom walking happily towards me.

A big smile forms on my face. I run in to moms arms and give her a big, tight hug. "I've missed you mom." I say once we pull away.

"I've missed you too Justin." Mom smiles and kisses my cheek, leaving a somewhat red mark on my cheek.

I jokingly use my hand to wipe the lipstick off of my cheek at the spot where she kissed me.

I haven't seen my mom for two long months. And I cannot begin to describe how much I've missed her.

After chatting for what feels like an hour but actually is only 5 minutes, I finish getting myself ready.

"You look handsome." Mom compliments with a smile, earning a wink from me before I study my final look in the mirror again.

I'm wearing my favorite pair of dark blue jeans, my favorite white t-shirt, a black snapback and my favorite black supras. I top the look of with a small silver chain and my hair neatly spiked up to my everyday and famous hairdo.

Now we're talking..

"Alright let's go. You're coming with me to the meet and greet right?" I ask and walk over to mom.

"Wouldn't miss it for anything." She smiles her beautiful big smile.

My mom is the best and not to mention the most beautiful and amazing mom out there.

I put a hand securely on her back and walk with her over to the meet and greet that will be starting any minute now.

Half an hour later.

I keep smiling naturally as I keep greeting beliebers I've never met before. Every single one of them is so beautiful and special to me.

"Bye honey." I wave to the little girl with the high ponytail who leaves crying with her mom.

The security just informed me there are only 2 girls left.

Mom had to leave back early to the hotel. Something came up, she said, something about her book. I'm so proud of her for finally getting her book published. She deserves this.

Soon the last girls walk through the meet and greet door, with wide smiles on their faces. They're both beautiful.

I study them and take notes. One is dark skin colored, I'm guessing Afro American. She's tall and damn, she has the body of a model.

My eyes shift to the other girl. Of the two she's the girl that seems more in complete shock and only a tiny bit more of the fan girl type. Her skin is beautifully tanned and her forms are thick. She's not as tall as the other girl. She's pretty small.

I'm guessing they're both probably 19.

I look in to the eyes of the chubby girl because she still seems to be in total utter shock.

Hanna's Point Of View.

I'm actually standing right in front of my idol and he's looking right at me. Is this real life? I don't believe this is happening right now. I've waited years for this to happen and now it's actually docking happening.