Drunken Mistake

Chapter 42: Drunken Mistake

June 8-9, 2014

Hanna's Point Of View.

I've been cheated on, I've been lied to, I've been sexually abused, I've been kidnapped and I've been hurt in so many other possible ways.

But to not know where my own boyfriend is in this exact moment is making me furious, obviously because the last time I saw him was like an hour ago with Chantel.

He can defend himself all he wants and say the fuck he wants, but I saw the way he acted around her. That wasn't any typical friendly way to act. That was something more, my head tells me it was something more and my eyes witnessed it.

I don't even know what to think to be completely honest. One part tells me something is going on and that they're either making out or fucking somewhere right now - I don't know, in the bushes maybe - but something tells me he will be back in no time, kissing and hugging me.

Maybe the last option is just how I picture and want the situation to go.

Guys are animals - they got needs. Sex is everything on their minds and it's like it doesn't matter whom it's with as long as they get to feel the satisfaction.

But then again.. Justin has never cheated on me nor has he specifically lied to me. Yes he was with some blonde bimbo one time while we were broken up so it didn't count as cheating, but it didn't change how much it hurt me.

When Justin gets back here, I'm gonna have him sit down and explain. If he tells me he has just had sex with Chantel I don't know how the fuck I will react, but if if he has had sex with her and doesn't tell me and I find out from someone or somewhere else, I'm outta here.

It's that simple.

The morning comes and I don't feel Justin laying next to me. I turn on my side and look behind me. My eyes land on a light grey blank wall.

Guess he didn't come home last night.

Instead of letting myself cry again, I put sweats on and walk out to the main room of the buss - the living room slash kitchen area. As expected, there's no-one here other than me.

Where is everyone?

There's not as much as a note here.

Without even bothering to clean myself and change in to proper clothes, I exit the buss and make my way in to the Arena.

The stage is filled with the crew - dancers, helpers - just a bunch of people including Justin. I take it as he hasn't seen me yet, unless he has super powers with eyes on his back. You never know about him.

"There she is." Ryan shouts and Justin turns around with a bouquet in his hands. I guess there are 50 roses there, if not more and all I can do when I see that big smile on his face and everyone else's expressions, is to throw my hands over my mouth.

"What is going on?" I stand before the stage not sure weather I should walk up there or not.

Also, not to mention how embarrassing this is. I'm wearing pajama shorts and a loose shirt with Spongebob on.

Scooter walks up to me and guides me up on the stage until I'm only a feet away from Justin. I look around and notice everyone smiling insanely wide at me. When I look back at Justin, he steps closer and hands me the beautiful bouquet.

"Hanna, ever since the day I saw you, I knew you were something special, you were like a magnet. I immediately got attracted to you and once I had you, I knew I would do everything in my heart to not mess this up. I'm kind of nervous, but I uh, I guess what I'm trying to say is uh.." Justin pulls out a small box and slowly goes down on one knee.