A little less her

Chapter 39: A little less her

January 2, 2014

Hanna's Point Of View.

Jeremy left this morning with the little ones back to California where their house is that Justin once bought for them. Supposedly they were going to stay with us for another day and leave when we'll be leaving, but Jeremy got a call from his work telling him to get back as soon as possible.

"It was good seeing the little ones again." Justin smiles and throws himself on the bed.

"I missed them and I've noticed you always name them the little ones." I intertwine our legs but look up at the ceiling.

"The little ones just suits them because well, they're little." Justin laughs. Giggling I lay on my side and put a hand on Justin's chest.

"We haven't actually discussed it, but you're going back on tour soon and-"

"And I want you to come with me." His words take me by a surprise.

"You want me to come with you on Tour?"

Justin sits up, "You seem surprised.." He squints his eyes at me. Surprised?

"Well yeah, not exactly that you want me to come with you, but I'm worried what my parents will say, mostly my dad. And Scooter w-"

"Hanna! Breath, you're overthinking things. Scooter will get over it. He doesn't decide over me."

To give him my answer is of course simple, but like I said the problem is my parents. It always is.

"I want to come with you, of course I do. I can't survive a year or so without your touch."

"Is that a yes?" A small questionable smile starts forming on the corner of his lips.

Nodding, I lay on top of him, "Yes it's a yes."

February 3, 2014

Time flies and before we know it, it's February the third, also known as my birthday. It's always storm on my birthday, ever since I was born it's been like that. But weirdly for me, it's the opposite here. The sun is shining - breaming through the windows - and I hear no wind outside.

I wake up to the sound of an angel singing, my gorgeous boyfriend wishing me a happy birthday.

He didn't spend the night so he must've used the spare key to get in. And the chocolate muffin with a lighted candle on he got me which I don't know if he's cooked himself- I doubt it- but goddam it was good.

"Close your eyes." Justin whispers against my lips.

"Why?"

"Just close your eyes."

Ugh.

"Now open them." I open my eyes a minute later and see Justin reentering my bedroom now hiding something in his hand. I immediately stand up from the bed and slowly walk over to Justin only wearing black panties and a blouse Justin has borrowed me.

"What are you hiding?" I flirt.

Justin opens his hand revealing a silver car key, "This is the key to your new car."

Am I hearing things?

"New car?" I can barely get the words out. "Justin no." I shake my head.

"Hanna yes." He hands me the keys, but I refuse to take them. "Why are you like this? Please take it, it's a birthday gift."

"I'm not going take it, you know what I feel about you spending so much money on me. And a car Justin,-"