Macaroni and cheese

Chapter 51: Macaroni and cheese

June 10, 2014

Hanna's Point Of View.

I sprint up the stairs, not wanting him to see me blush again because if he does he's only gonna make fun of me. I know him.

The bathroom still looks the same, only now it's cleaner than usual. It even smells as if someone just vacuumed and mopped the room. Did he vacuum in here? Shrugging, I put my bag down on the toilet and begin to undress myself starting with my sweatpants. I struggle to get them off at first but smirk once they're thrown on the floor.

My sport bra goes off easily, as with my socks. Meanwhile as I'm taking my panties off, there's a knock on the door having me pull them straight up again.

"Who's there?" I question and go over to my bag to find my towel but panic once I can't find it. "Shit!" I curse and drastically look around me to try to spot a towel to cover myself with. I'm almost butt naked.

"It's me, Justin, is my phone in there? I can't find it."

My eyes wander around the room and land on a beautiful gold iPhone 6 on the countertop just by the toilet.

"Found it." I shout and carefully pick it up. Damn this really is beautiful, though I must admit I don't want one. It's too big for my liking.

"Could you like, hand it to me?" Justin opens the door enough for his hand to go in between. I widen my eyes and hide my body behind the door to be sure he doesn't peek in and see anything he isn't suppose to see.

"Here." I place it in his hand.

"Thanks." By the sound of it I can tell he's smiling that beautiful handsome smile of his.

I breath out an amount of air when I finally get to shower without being interrupted but frown when I realize I forgot to ask if I could borrow a towel.

The shower isn't long, only enough for my body and hair to be washed. I already shaved this morning so there's no need to think about that right now. Plus, wouldn't it be nasty to shave in your ex's shower that he's gonna shower in later?

Ex. Ew. I don't like that word. I don't like him being my ex. This whole just friends deal is hard.

After a nice hot shower and my body is dry again, I put on tiny frayed cut-off shorts that reveal my tanned legs and a brown loose top, which I totally borrowed from Demi. I loosely tug it in the shorts. Demi and I are the same size now. I throw on a long black cardigan that goes all the way down to the middle of my thighs. Around my neck are two gold necklaces covered by my long brown wavy hair and for later on I've chosen out a pair of black platform ankle boots.

I do my everyday casual make up look, wanting to look simple yet alive for that matter and when I'm completely done I open up the bathroom door and go downstairs in to the kitchen where I find Justin preparing food, his back facing me.

He hears me entering and turns around only for his eyes to slightly widen and a smile to form on his goddamn gorgeous face, "Wow, you look good."

"Thank you." I smile and sit down. "Didn't know you were cooking tonight, if I had known I would've helped."

"Don't worry about it, got it all under control." Justin proudly states and crosses his arms over his chest.

"Sure about that?" I give him a funny look and watch the stove boil over.

"Shit." Justin curses and tries to lower the heat on the plate but ends up looking like a retard.

I burst in to laughter and almost fall of my chair when Justin starts pulling at his hair, "What do I do?" He panics.