For new begginings

Chapter 25: For new beginnings

August 17, 2013

Hanna's Point Of View.

You know you're in love when you feel a instant spark going through your body when your hands touch. You know you're in love when butterflies take over your body and you know you're in love when he hugs you and you feel like your body is about to explode in to millions of tiny pieces.

That's how I know I'm in love with Justin. I feel all those things and may I add; you know you're in love when you're in the same room with him and your skin starts crawling out of nervousness.

My mind goes back to yesterday when Justin and I got back together. I was in the bathroom, staring at my own reflection in the mirror. My skin was crawling, I was more nervous then ever. I remember I took a handful of water and splashed it on my face to calm down my nerves.

Today, I'm back in the bathroom, cause of the same reason and I'm doing the same exact thing I did yesterday, except splashing water on my face. Don't wanna ruin my newly applied makeup.

My fingers tap on the counter and I stare at my reflection. Tilting my head slightly to the side, I mumble "Why am I so nervous.." and run my hands through my hair. I shake my body to get rid of the nerves before twitching the door handle and slowly walking down the hallway.

I stop in the hallway and look at myself in a full boy length mirror that hangs on the wall. Hope I don't look to simple, but that I look presentable.

I walk in to the living room. On the sofa, sits Justin's handsome figure, waiting for me. One of his knees resting on the other, his legs bobbing. He's probably nervous as fuck too, but being the sweetheart he is he probably knows how to hide it better than me.

"You're.." He stops himself, a wide smile filling his flawless face.

"I'm not dressed too casual am I?" I ask worried and look down at what I'm wearing.

I'm wearing light brown flat leather boots, light blue high waisted distressed denim shorts, with a loose white shirt Justin got me this summer. To final the look, I have my big cross necklace on with my matching earrings and my mid length ombré colored hair is loosely curled.

Justin shakes his head, "No kitten, you're gorgeous." He says sweetly and kisses my cheek. I blush at the sweet tiny kiss and new nickname. Kitten. I like that.

"C'mon." He grabs my hand in his and interlaces our fingers. I immediately feel that instant spark I was talking about. If I wasn't nervous before, I sure the hell am nervous now.

This morning I got a text from Justin asking if I still wanted to go on that date I agreed on the day before Ellen's show. Of course I said yes, but I wasn't all up for something expensive and fancy that we had planned. I believe Justin got that because he texted me again.

Justin: Instead of dressing fancy, just wear something casual. Everything looks good on you :)

"What car are we taking?" I ask Justin once we step out of my house and out to a beautiful sunny day. Blue heaven and a big shiny sun. Damn, forgot my sunglasses. Sucks I don't know where they are.

I'm trying to hold back my hormones that are going all over the place. Have you seen what Justin's wearing? Who other than Justin Bieber knows how to rock a simple open white shirt with a pair of sagging denim shorts and dark blue low converse shoes? No one.

Plus, I think our outfits accidentally matched today. It's called swag bitches.

"I was thinking mine because I kinda have.." He trails of scratching his head, careful not to ruin his everyday hairdo.