In love.

Chapter 55: In love.

August 8, 2014

Hanna's Point Of View.

Justin and I left Brianna alone in my bedroom with Fredo half an hour ago for them to talk about everything, solve their current problems and maybe, just maybe try to forget about it and move on.

I know it's hard moving on from something like that which is why I got a brilliant plan on how to maybe make the pain Brianna is carrying right now, a little less painful. Like set a hole on it.

My plan is to get as much of the ashes on the floor put in to a new jug or something else for that matter and have a small memorial for my best girl friend today to remember her passed away mother Samantha. It can be somewhere she feels close and connected to her mom. It's all up to her.

"Do you think she will forgive him?" I ask the man my back is resting against, the man my fingers are linked with.

My man sighs and moves a little on his seat, "I think they'll be fine. That girl is so in love with him, it honestly wouldn't surprise me if it's all forgiven already and they're jumping each others bones right now."

I scrunch my nose and wiggle it when it tickles, "Ew please don't. Spare me your thoughts."

Justin chuckles, "Sorry."

Meanwhile as I'm just taking in the indescribable feeling of being wrapped up in my boyfriends's arms, feeling cozy and loved, my brain does math.

If two people really love each other and get in to an argument, should they continue to fight or just give up? They should continue to fight, because if they do, it means they're fighting for their relationship. If they give up, it's universe speaking that there's nothing left to fight for.

I smile and look up at my boo, "What you smiling for?" He asks me.

"You."

"Me?" He sweetly smiles back.

"I'm just really happy." I admit.

A honest smile comes across Justin's lips, the smile I fell in love with and to this day on, still do. "Me too."

I lean up and conceal our lips, letting them mingle beautifully together, chills shooting through my spine and all the way out to my fingernails. Never thought I'd meet a man whom could bring me this much happiness by just a kiss. Maybe that's just it, maybe no kiss with Justin is just a kiss.

I lightly nibble on Justin's lips, creating an erotic sensation to run through me. I groan and successfully turn around on my chair without breaking the kiss, and lower my body on to Justin's.

His hands wander around my body gently squeezing my ass cheeks before moving further up towards my bra and crop top covered breasts. I throw my head back once he starts fondling them as with pushing them together meanwhile as he gently places his lips against my neck, right above my ear.

Justin sends a shudder through my skin by gently growling and humming. He moves the kisses up and down my neck, over the bones of my face until he finally places his supple lips on to my lips again in a romantic sensual kiss.

I slightly pull away grasping hard in to Justin's T-shirt, our breathing patterns heavy and deep, "I need you." Justin grunts and secures his hands under my ass.

I don't say anything, instead I place my lips back on to Justin's and start moving my body slightly, giving the both of us the satisfaction. Justin moans in to my mouth but pulls away letting my teeth chug on his lips.