Sweet love

Chapter 11: Sweet love

July 17, 2013

Hanna's Point Of View.

This is the second morning in a row where I wake up naked with nothing but a sheet covering parts of my body.

Justin's still asleep. He must be tired after last night. My head's on Justin's sweaty and warm chest. His strong warm arms wrapped gently around my body, our legs tangled together under the same sheet. The smell of sex and sweat, is the only smell in the room.

It's sunny outside, no skies, only a blue heaven. It's summer. I love summer.

My body is sore and weak. I tried to stand up an hour ago to go to the bathroom, but that didn't go so well, considering that I fell flat on my ass.

I'm not complaining though, after two rounds last night, I'm shocked I'm still alive. First a hot, hardcore round in the shower where we shared screams and moans. His moves were rough; hard and fast. Our bodies moved perfectly in sync, he would not slow down for only a second.

The second round was totally the opposite, sweet and passionate. His moves were not rough, but gentle and slow. He would whisper sweet things in my ear, like telling me how beautiful I am and how much he loves me. He made me feel loved and special. It reminded me of our first time.

"Morning princess." Justin's sexy, husky voice says, breaking me out of my deep thoughts and startling me. "Awe baby, did I startle you?" He chuckles.

I nod my head, "Good morning to you too." I giggle and kiss his plumped lips.

"You seem happy." Justin smiles.

"I have no reason not to be happy. Though.." I trail of. Justin looks at me curious. "I can't walk." I whisper.

Justin stares at me blankly, until he cracks a small smirk, which also quickly fades. "Oh m- babe, did I hurt you?" He asks now concerned.

"No no no no no," I refuse, "I'm just really sore. I was gonna pee earlier, but I couldn't because.. you know. I can't even walk." I pout my lip.

Right now Justin has this proud expression written all over his face. "But if that's the case.." He grins, slowly taking the sheet halfway off of my body, making it only cover everything from my hip and down, my breasts visible. He pulls me more on top of him, my bare chest pressed against his bare chest. Justin bites his lip at the sight. I nudge him on the shoulder, causing him to flinch and rub his shoulder.

"What?" He jokes.

"You like what you see, you pervert?" I give him a stern look. He wiggles his eyebrows at me, making me roll my eyes in return.

I lay my chin down on his naked chest and look up at him. He concentrates on my hair as he twirls a piece around his pointer finger. When he notices I'm just staring at him, he focuses on me and asks, "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Because you're beautiful." I mimic him from the other day.

His cheeks flush pink and I part my lips in surprise. "Are you blushing?" I ask stunned and pinch his cheeks. He cutely laughs and pushes my hands away.

"I made Justin Bieber blush" I shout in excitement. Justin laughs at me and pulls my body up until we're face to face.

"Yes, and you're the only one besides my mom who has ever made that happen." He whispers.

"Selena never made you blush?"

He shakes his head, "Nope.. or yes, but she didn't have me blushing and nervous at the same time."