Making new memories

Chapter 5: Making new memories

June 25th, 2013

Hanna's Point Of View.

Justin and I have secretly been seeing each other for two months now. We want to keep it low for a while. None of us want to deal with the paparazzi and the hateful comments right now. Though a lot of pictures have been in the magazines they never confirmed it being me.

As I'm washing the dishes, I think back to last week when he asked me to be his girlfriend.

"Wow Justin, this place is beautiful." I whisper emphasizing the word beautiful.

He brought me up to a secret place of his and it has the best view of California, something I've never seen before.

"I used to come here every time when I was younger when my dad and I were in Cali." Justin whispers, slightly frowning.

I squeeze his hand in comfort, "I know you miss them and it's okay." I say standing beside him, rubbing his back soothingly.

"Thank you for being here for me." he whispers and kisses my forehead softly, making me smile and feel safe.

Justin sits down on a big rock and pats his lap for me to sit on. I slowly sit down on his lap and he puts his warm arms protectively around me and looks in to my eyes.

"So Hanna, here's the thing." He starts. I look at him waiting for him to continue, so he does. "I wanna- I mean-uh-do you wanna be my girlfriend?" Justin stutters. I can tell he is nervous, which I find nothing but insanely cute.

"Yes." I grin.

"Really?"

As I repeatedly keep nodding my head yes, he stands up with me in his arms and swirls me around.

"SHE SAID YES!" He shouts happily before setting me down, with me still in his arms. I bet the entire California could hear him.

I look at him with a wide smile plastered on my face. Justin leans in slowly and attaches his lips to mine, kissing me slow and passionate with those soft lips of his. I moan in to his mouth making him smile and move his hands to my ass.

My thoughts get interupted by a beautiful melody and the sound of an angel singing.

"You're beautiful, beautiful, you should know-"

I grab my phone and smile as the contact name my baby comes across the screen. I slide my point finger over the screen and put the phone up to my ear.

"Hi my beautiful baby." Justin cheeses.

"Hi." I smile to myself and put the dishes away, not feeling like doing them anymore. I lay down on the leather couch and talk to my boyfriend.

"So I've been doing some thinking and I think it's on time we have a movie night.." He starts. "Just you and me." His voice is flirty.

I nervously giggle, but confidently reply, "I'll be over in an hour babe." And with that said I hang up the phone and decide to change my clothes in to something more comfortable.

You know, I still don't understand why he choose me. Why would he want me? I'm not thin, beautiful, funny... I'm worthless, yet he choose me.

Justin already means so much to me, it scares me. Am I in love with him already? No I can't be, it's to early for that right? We've only been going out, secretly, for like two months, but it just scares me how much I like him already. Like, I wanna be with him all the time, have him by my side, hug me, kiss me, hold me. I just need him.