Chapter 1

A/N:I don't know when I'll be updating. They might be slow because of school and everything going on in my life.
===============================

Y/N POV:

BEEP BEEP BEEP

Goes my alarm. First day of junior year. I wonder what's gonna happen in my life this year. I hope it's good. I wonder if I'm gonna have any drama in my life. I'm gonna try not to...My thoughts get cut short by my best friend Anna Shumate busting through my door.
"JUNIOR YEAR Y/N/N I can't believe it!"
"Hi boon! You scared me for a sec there." I said with a chuckle "I can't believe we're already juniors !" I said.
"Ugh I hope today goes well though."
"Me too boon. Me too" I sat there staring at her and smiling. God she's gorgeous ... WAIT! What?! No no no that's- I need to stop thinking like that she's my best friend for Gods sake. "She's really pretty tho" I said out loud not realizing I said it out loud "uhhhh Y/N/N??....helloooo? Who's really pretty?" She said while waving her hand in front of my face. I snap out of my trance realizing that wasn't in my head. " I'm guessing I didn't say that in my head?" "No you didn't" Damnit. I stand up feeling my boxers to be a little tighter then usual. I look down to see my member also awake. I cover myself up and run to my bathroom. God that's so embarrassing! I hope Anna didn't see anything."Y/N there's no need to be embarrassed. You and I both know I've already seen it and I don't care" "Yeah back when we were like 5 and took baths together! I'm grown now and I don't know if you know this or not but it ain't looking the same no more" I said from behind the door "hurry up and get ready then come over to my house. Moms and Jhett (you're younger sister) are over there making breakfast, Dads left for work, Tommy's waiting for you to help him fix his car, and Brandon....probably staring at Jhett"

A little backstory on my life: I'm Y/N Y/LN. Born with a dick. No I'm not trans I'm intersex. I am still a girl though. Anyway, something that no one knows except my family and Anna's family is that I like to sing but I love songwriting. I'm a really good basketball player. Top prospect in the country good. Which makes me pretty popular Im also very  academically smart. I have a 4.1 gpa and I also have scholarships not just for basketball but academics. I'm very tech savvy I'm good with computers/technology but cars are my passion as to why Tommy always ask me to fix his car.

Anna Shumate. Class President, Valedictorian with a 4.2 gpa she always had to do better than me, and captain of the soccer team also making her really popular. She is on the debate team. That's her passion and I've never missed one of her debates ever and I don't plan on missing one.

She's my best friend me and her but I've always had a crush on her only my family knows about and I plan on keeping it that way. somewhere along the way I've caught feelings but she can never know that. I can't jeopardize our friendship. We're both 17 but I'm older by a month. We're best friends and have been inseparable since forever. Our parents are buddies from high school and decided to build lifes together. Basically Anna and I have been neighbors our whole lives and our families do everything together. From vacations to dinner pretty much every night. I wouldn't change it for the world.