Chapter 5

===============================

Anna POV

I'm sitting in debate class thinking about how last night was amazing Y/N and I finally confessed how we feel for eachother. My teacher starts talking to me as I'm spaced out thinking about her.

"Anna Shumate please raise your hand for Mr. Halter here" oh a new student! I raise my hand and he comes over to me. He was blond haired with green eyes, with pretty strong figure, and he was tall. Maybe a football player. He was cute though, but he isn't Y/N.

"Hi I'm Adam! Adam Halter. And you are?"
"I'm Anna! Anna Shumate. Nice to meet you Adam" we shook hands and payed our attention back to our teacher

"Ok class today we'll be starting our new project. With your table mate you will be making a debate on something of my choosing. You will present your side of this problem to the class at the end of the semester. I hope you like your partner because you'll be spending a lot of time together."

Wow ok so Adam and I will be getting to know each other a little better. "Cool. Uh could I possibly get your number so we can work on the project? If you don't mind." He asked

"Yeah of course" I said as I put my number into his phone. "Thanks I'll keep in contact" He said with a huge smile. "No need you can just come over after school. I'll send you my address " I said which made him nod with a huge smile.

Just as I said that the bell rang and I gathered all my stuff and headed out the door with Adam. Right as I got to the door I was met by Y/N's  y/e/c eyes looking so lovingly at me

"Hi beautiful" she said as she kissed my cheek and took my hand into hers. She's so cute. "Hi bubs. This is Adam he's new here and is now my partner for debate class. Adam this is Y/N my best friend."

Y/N and I decided that we would stay labeled as best friends until I'm ready to come out to everyone and I'm so thankful she understands

"Hi I'm Y/N nice to meet you Adam." She said as she let go of my hand to shake his hand. He nodded and smiled. "Oi Anna. Ready for lunch?" She said. I nodded and turned to Adam "oh dude do you want to sit with us too?" Y/N said as she beat me to it.

"Yeah that'd be great! I don't really have any friends at the moment" " Well don't worry about that anymore. Anna and I will be your friends. Right Anna?" Why is she being so confident and nice she's usually not this extroverted. "Yeah! Adam you're our buddy now. Also that means you're stuck with our friends now too." He chuckled and smiled as we made way into the cafeteria.

Greetings from everyone were given to me and my best friend as we entered the room. What can I say? We are really well known at this school

"So you guys are like popular at this school?" " I don't really like the word popular because that's not a true enough statement. Like we're not important like that to be popular. We're just well known is what I would call it." Y/N said to Adam. She's so humble.

Adam POV

I really like getting to know Anna and Y/N. Mostly Anna because she's gorgeous. I mean don't get me wrong Y/N's attractive but I think she's more focused on Anna then me. If ya know what I mean. Im just gonna try my best to beat Y/N to Anna's heart. I know they've been friends for so long and I just got here but I'm gonna wow her into getting with me. I'll suck up to her and Y/N to get on their good sides then pow I'll make my move and get Anna. Oh this year should be fun.

===============================