Chapter 27

===============================
Y/N POV

"Get on the line ladies! Suicide day! Just because Y/N wasn't here doesn't mean we could slack! We've lost 3 games in a row that's unacceptable! You have 5 don't stop or you'll start again!" My coach yelled

It was my first day back and I already had to run. I was out of shape but I definitely wasn't losing to these girls.

I was on my fourth suicide I was definitely dead at this point, but I had everyone lapped so I slowed down a little at the end. Running track does help though. "How is Y/N the fastest one and she's literally been in a hospital?" My coach yelled smiling at me. She yells so god damn much but she's  such a sweet lady. How's that work?

"Y/L/N! Go get changed we all have a surprise for you" I do as I'm told. Once I take a shower and put my underwear and pants on, I'm putting my shirt on when I here a locker close I turn around to see Sarah. "What do you want Sarah? Why can't you just leave me alone?"

She walked up to me and put her hand on my chest "you know I've always found you sexy" I pushed her hand away "Sarah I have a girlfriend I'm in love with. News flash, it's not you! I don't want you I only want Anna! Get that through your brain!" She put her hand on the waistband of my pants tugging them a little "She doesn't have to know. It can be our little secret." I push her away again.

"Sarah back up! Get the fuck away from me" she looks at something behind me and then pulls me into a kiss. I immediately pull away "Stop fucking messing with me, my life, and stop messing with my love life!" I said snapping at her.

I put my shirt on grab my stuff when I turn around I meet my girlfriend's gaze "Anna it's not what it looks like" she put her hand up so I would stop talking "I know I heard it's ok" She started to walk forward past me and to Sarah "Stop fucking with my life. She's loyal she's not going to hurt me. You can try all you want but it'll never happen between you two." Anna slapped her and grabbed my hand walking out of the locker room

"That was hot" I said as I started to get horny. I mean I haven't had sex in a while. I adjust myself and keep following Anna. "Shut up Y/N. We have to get to your surprise" she knows too? She's definitely mad I can tell.

We make it back to the gym "SURPRISE!" Everyone yelled with posters and balloons that said 'You're our hero!' Or 'We missed you' and stuff along those lines. I thanked everyone and talked to my friends

"Ladies and Gentlemen! I present to you our first number on the wall!" Clarke yells from the intercom in the gym I look to my right and my numbers up there "We know we can't retire your number until after you leave so for now it's just a 'Jersey of Honor' but we will retire it when you leave" I smile at my coach and hug her "Thanks coach" I said then looked at Anna as she smiled at me. I went up to her and hugged her. Best day ever

I walk into Anna's room after going home and taking a shower. She's sitting at her desk doing her homework. She has her hair in a messy bun and has her glasses on. She looks so pretty.

"Hi bubs!" I said jumping on to her bed "What do you want?" She asked me with a dry tone not looking at me "I can't hangout with my wife?" I asked as I got up and hugged her from behind "Girlfriend. Not your wife." She said. Ok she's definitely still mad about this afternoon "Anna cmon you heard what I said, I want you." I said as I turned her chair around to look at me. "Ok whatever, but I'm still mad at you" I smirk and squat in front of her

"Are you going to be mad if I do this?" I said as I untied the string of my sweatpants she had on. She didn't say anything but smile. "Yes" she said. "Ok what about this?" I said pulling them down to her ankles. She playfully rolled her eyes "still mad" she said

"Uh huh. What about this?" I say as I start to rub her clit from the outside of her panties. She let out a soft moan then tried to collect herself "I don't feel anything. I'm still mad" she said more trying to convince herself rather than me.
"Yeah sure" I started to kiss her inner thigh all the way up till her core were I stopped right before her clit and did the other side. "Stop teasing me and just eat me out." Straight forward I see. She's definitely 'mad'

"If you say so" I then took her panties and dropped them down to her ankles as well. I took a broad lick up her folds before stopping and sucking on her clit. She started to moan and pushed my head closer and started to run her hands through my hair "That feels so good. Don't stop." She moaned out.

I put a finger in her as I kept sucking on her clit and she let out a small yelp. She started to moan uncontrollably. "Faster...oh god." She started to pull on my hair as I added a second finger speeding up my movements. She started to shake and she tried to shut her legs but I pushed them back out. "I-Im cumming! Don't stop! Don't stop!" She closed her eyes and arched her back off the chair. I sucked up all her juices as she came . "God I missed the taste of you" I said as I came up to kiss her.

"Please don't be mad. I've never ever had eyes for Sarah and I don't plan on it. Shit! I wouldn't even say I want to marry you and have kids with you if I wanted her." I said looking into her eyes. She nodded and kissed me again "ok I'm glad I'm not mad at you anymore because I really need help in Biology. I don't get this shit." We both laughed at her comments. I pulled her underwear and pants back up and she got up letting me sit down and her sitting in my lap. "Ok so! what do you need help with my wife?"

Anna POV

My fucking legs won't stop shaking. Fuck her and her amazing pussy eating
===============================