Chapter 7

===============================

Y/N POV

What am I supposed to do? Not a lot of people know about me and I don't want a stranger to know. I mean he's not a complete stranger. Can I trust him though?

It's too late now. Damnit I should really stop barging into her window with no clothes on. I mean it's usually just us though. That's normal though, right?

"So is anybody gonna answer me?"

Fuck.

I looked at Anna and she looked at me with so much guilt. Like it's her fault I came through her window with only my underwear on. I guess I have to tell him now. "Look Adam I'm not a guy. And no I'm not trans either. I'm intersex. Meaning I was born with male genitalia but on my top half I'm a woman. Everyone thought I was a guy when I was growing up. That is until I hit puberty and found out....that I have top half as a woman and other males wouldn't have that." i said with a nervous laugh . Nervous was an understatement at this point. He was just staring at me. What is he thinking? I looked at Anna for help. Im starting to panic now. "Well ok that's fine....i guess. Look, I gotta get home. Anna, I'll talk to you later." Adam said quickly as he collected his stuff and basically ran out of her bedroom door.

"He thinks I'm a freak great.....I am a freak" I said as I started to tear up and went to get one of my hoodies from Anna's closet and put it on. "Hey listen to me! You are not a freak Y/N Y/L/N! You're strong, brave, funny, nice, and might I add have an amazing body, but that's besides the point." She said while looking at me put the hoodie on. "You are not a freak. You're more than a freak you're you and that's so much more than enough." She added as she hugged me. That made me feel better. "Why don't we watch a movie and you tell me why you're not at practice loser."

Anna POV

As the movie went on all I could think about was Y/N. I stared at her basically burning a hole in the side of her head. "You know staring isn't nice. Weren't you taught any manners!" She said as she started to tickle me. I couldn't help but laugh and squirm under her. Then all of a sudden the tickling stop and a wave of admiration hit us like a truck. "It seems as though I don't have any manners either..... God Anna you're beautiful" I could feel my cheeks becoming red as I tried to hide it but it was too late. She had noticed and definitely teased me about it.

"Wow I have that much of an affect on you huh?" She said as she rolled off of me "Where are you going!? You're supposed to kiss me" I said as I straddled her waist and kissed her before she could say anything. "Anna *kiss* What are yo-*kiss* you doing *kiss*" I shushed her because she's talk entirely way too much"Just be quiet and kiss me" she relaxed more into it and she put her hands on my waist. It got heated quickly as I deepened the kiss and started to grind on her to get some friction as I heard a light groan leave her lips

Y/N POV

I let out a groan as she makes me harden in my pants. She starts to suck on my jawline and neck. I let out a louder groan as she sucks on my sweet spot. "Woah didn't know I could do that. Oops that's pretty red" she said. Great a hickey when we're sneaking around. She leans back down to kiss me a then she sits up and just as she was about to take her shirt off someone comes through the door. Ugh.

"Yo Anna- oh" Fuck it's Tommy. I push Anna off of me and stand up "JESUS ANNA WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? WHY WOULD YOU KISS ME!? WE'RE BEST FRIENDS!" I yell trying to sound as persuasive as possible to Tommy so he doesn't kick my ass for making out with his sister. Anna looks at me through squinted eyes like she's annoyed with me.

"Cut the crap Y/N I know you've been trying to stick it in my sister. We can all see the huge hickey on your neck." Brandon says coming out of nowhere into the room "BRANDON!" Anna screams and covers her face. I feel like he tries to make things worse on purpose. "Will someone please explain why Anna was on top of you? Please don't tell me you guys were about to bang" He says with his eyes squeezed shut. God they make it so awkward. "Sorry to break it to ya Tom, but they were. "Dude! You weren't actually supposed to say it" he said hitting Brandon up side the head. That's what he gets. "Now tell me. What is going on here?!"

Brandon POV

"Ouch" why does everyone keep hitting me every time I tell the truth. I'm just stating FACTS here people!!"Uhhhhh.....Anna take it away" Y/N says

Oh this should be good...

================================