Chapter 37

===============================
Anna POV

We sat eating and talking for another 15 minutes before Y/N started to get uncomfortable in her seat. She kept moving around and adjusting herself. She kept guzzling her water. Wrong move.

"Baby you feeling ok?" I said with a small smile trying to contain my laugh. "Uhh y-yeah just a little hot in here that's all." She ran her fingers through her hair and sat up.

I could see the boner start to rise in her dress pants. She kept trying to fix herself but, there was nothing she could do.

"Guys let's go shopping at that vintage store down the block." Skylar said looking for everyone's approval. Everyone said sure before turning to Y/N who was looking down at her crotch bug eyed then covering her lap with her hands. "Yeah s-sure! Why not" She said with fake enthusiasm.

We all got up to leave and Y/N quickly took her sweater off and held it in front of her obvious boner. She was sweating and kept looking at me. I could see her getting horny.

As we walked out I tried to take her hand but, she shook it off so, she could keep the sweater pressed against her bulge. "Not right now. We don't have to always hold hands." She quickly mumbled. A little sad still I'm guessing about what Kyle said and also so she doesn't embarrass herself.

We start walking down the street and I could see was Y/N trying to look down my dress. I'm kinda glad I wore a push-up bra today. "Like what you see, love?" She licked her lips and bit her bottom lip. "Mhm yeah...No! I mean no! I'm not losing" she said as she looked forward. She then snapped her head back to me "You!" She yelled making everyone turn to us. "Guys you go ahead I need to talk to Anna for a second" Y/N explained to them as they walked off "You! You did this to me!" She said removing the sweater and pointing to her dick that's trying to escape her pants. "How'd you do this? My dick is out of control!" I started to laugh and then went back to a straight face "I have no idea what you're talking about"

She pointed her finger in my face "You cheated! This is cheating! You have to help me! This doesn't count." I shook my head at her "No. We never said anything about not using Viagra."

"YOU DRUGGED ME!" She whisper yelled in disbelief. "We'll technically it's not drugssss...it's a sex pill." I said with a faint shrug and innocent smile "That's a fucking drug Anna! Pill-drug-it's the same thing!" She continued to whisper yell "You're helping me get rid of this. I'm so horny bro. This is not fair" she whined

"Nope! Because if I help you then that means I win and you have to buy me sonic. She groaned and rolled her eyes "Oh come on, just a BJ or like a hand job. Just help me! You drugged me and cheated!"

"I'm not helping you! Do it yourself if you're that desperate and don't want to lose." She sucked her teeth and turned around walking away "I'm breaking up with you!" She said flicking me off. "Yeah right" I said as I walked behind her

She ignored me and went into the vintage store "It's about time!" Jhett yelled out to us

Y/N POV

"Shut up J" I said as I went over to my sister and ruffled her hair. I really need to get out of here. I need to get home.

We shopped in the store for awhile. I didn't see anything that really caught my eye. So I just followed my sister and Skylar around trying not to focus on how much I want to rail Anna.

Like how much I want to hear her moan my name and scream until she can't take me anymore. Or how much I want to feel her around me.

No! Stop it. I look over at Anna who's already looking at me. She starts walking over and touches me. I flinched back at how her hand feels over my covered member.

"It's just sonic babe. It's not that big a deal just break and this could be all yours"she said as she brings my hand up to graze over her boob. My breathing hitches. I'm in big trouble. Should I do it. My member keeps going higher and higher.

Everyones back at Anna's house all hanging out in the basement . I'm currently in her bedroom bathroom jacking off. "Babe, you've been in there forever. I want to cuddle." She whined "I don't care. You drugged me and now I have to fix it!" I could start to feel the high coming "Are you beating your meat in my bathroom!?" She whisper yelled in disbelief. "Hold on a sec" I groaned out. "Don't you dare come in there! At least clean it up carefully!" She said whispering "No I-I'm gonna leave it. Oh I'm c-cumming!" As I said that the white thick ropes shot out onto the tissue. "Screw it" Anna bust through the door and threw a condom at me. "Put it on. I'll pay." She took off her shirt and quickly unclipped her bra dropping it to the floor.

She came up to me and kissed me taking my memeber into her hands slowly stroking it. I flinched back at how sensitive I was. She pulled back and looked at me. I was frozen "Dude are you going to stand there and look dumbfounded or are you going to take your clothes off and fuck me?! Make a decision quick their going to come looking!"

I quickly pulled my pants down and lifted her up onto the counter. Anna took the condom from my teeth tearing the condom open and carefully slid it over my sensitive head. "Just making sure you know you lost" she slapped my shoulder and nodded "ok whatever put it in" I aligned myself and slowly slid in earning moans in my ear and bites on my shoulder.

"I feel like our sex life keeps getting better and better everytime." I say as I put my clothes back on "Yeah I know right. New place of sex to check off the list" she said fist bumping me "You took your pill this week right?" I asked "Yeah I took it. Along with the other thousands of morning after pills my mother makes me take." She says as she giggles. Her laugh just makes butterflies explode in my stomach. "God you're perfect. How about another round?" I say as I close in on her. Pinning her between me and the counter

"Later. Right now everyone's probably waiting for us" she said as she kissed my lips and walks out the bathroom back downstairs.

Damn she really drugged me and I still won.

===============================