Chaptet 55

===============================

Y/N POV

The party came to a close and we had all migrated outside. Everyone lit a sparkler as we walked down the trail to the car.

We waved and thanked everyone for coming. We kissed our sleeping son and set off for our "Honeymoon". We decided not to have a honeymoon until after Sage's birthday in a few days. For now we're spending our night at home baby free.

"Shall we, my wife" I said opening the door for her "We shall" she got in and I closed the door and walked to the other side and drove off. "I'm gonna get my world rocked tonight" I sang over the music and she laughed "Baby number two?" I asked which made her whip her head around

"Calm down. We literally just got married. Don't get me wrong, I do want baby number two, but how about we get situated in our new house in a few months then we'll see about that baby" I sighed and nodded "Fine. We'll wait" She smiled and started to rub the nape of my neck "I love you" I rolled my eyes at her "I love you too...I'm still getting sex tonight, right"

"Right"
-
I woke up the next morning sore as hell. Why the hell am I so sore? I groaned as I sat up and looked to the side of me to see a naked Anna. I then saw our wedding clothes scattered all over the floor "oh yeah that's what happened" I whispered with a smirk.

Anna started to stir before she opened her eyes . She hummed when she say me already admiring her"Goodmoring bubs" her raspy voice made my mini me wake up. "Good morning my love" I whispered as I leaned down and placed a kiss to her lips. She moaned into the kiss which got me more excited.

I pulled her onto my lap and she gasped "I see you're fully awake" she started to grind on me. I'm super sore but I could go for another round. Right when I leaned in to kiss her the door bell rang. I groaned and sat back "I'll get it" I said removing her from off my lap.

I threw my button down at her and picked up the wife beater off the floor heading downstairs to see who it was. I opened the door to see Clarke standing there with a nervous expression on his face "Why are you here Tobin? You're supposed to be looking over my son" I said tired and grumpy

"Yeahhh about that" I rolled my eyes and huffed ready for whatever stupidness he did "Sage and I were playing with Bubbles this morning and he tripped and fell and pretty much ate the concrete" I rubbed my face and sighed "Where is he now?" He pointed to his car. I walked past him to the car and opened the back seat to see my little bundle of joy with his face all scratched up "Aww hi baby boy" I said taking him out of the car seat.

"Booboo" he said pointing to his face. At least it was cleaned up and I'm guessing this shiny stuff on his face is neosporin. "Yeah it's a booboo alright little man...well ok. Clarke I won't kill you, it was just an accident" he sighed in relief "Thank god"

"You're off babysitting duties. We'll take him back" He nodded and grabbed Sage's car seat and backpack and handed it to me. Sage and I said our goodbyes to Clarke and headed inside

"Are you hungry love?" He nodded "Eat eat" he said pointing to the kitchen "Want some yogurt?" He nodded "Mommy?" He asked looking around "Mommy's upstairs baby. Maybe if you say it a little louder she'll hear you" He smiled at me "Go ahead I'll let you yell"

"Mommy!" He yelled. "Yes baby!?" She yelled back. All of a sudden I heard footsteps coming down the stairs to the table "Baby?- oh my god what happened to your face?!" She rushed over to Sage and gently grabbed his face to examine it.

"Him and Clarke were playing with some bubbles outside and this little guy tripped and got a face full of the sidewalk" I explained as I opened the yogurt "Ouchie" he calmly said "Aww poor baby" she said giving him a kiss on his head.