Chapter 14

===============================

Y/N POV

"Don't talk to her like that." I raised my voice at him and took a step forward before Anna pulled me back

"What're you going to do..hit me? But you can't because Anna here won't let you. You have such a soft spot for her.... she must be putting out right?" I was heated. Before I could do anything, Anna turned me to look at her

"Don't do it baby let's just go to the pool. You can teach me later." She said so softly

"Baby?! Oh no Anna don't tell me you're dating this tranny." He said with disappointment in his voice. I looked down getting hurt by his words. He's right she shouldn't be dating me...I'm not good enough.

"Shut the fuck up Adam no one is taking to you." She yelled. She lifted my head and kissed me. "Don't listen to him bub. I love you. Let's go" She was so soft spoken as she pulled me away from the courts and to the pool

Anna POV

God Adam is a real dick.

"Anna, is it ok if we just go home? I'm not feeling well." I felt so bad for how she's been treated. It's not like it's her fault "of course bub I'll go tell everyone we're leaving here's the keys to your car." She took the keys and headed towards the car

I approached my family and got their attention "Where's Y/N?" Brandon asked "where gonna head home she's not feeling it... she just doesn't feel well." They nodded and I said my goodbyes

When I got into the car I saw Y/N with her head in her hand. She had her shirt off and was holding it to her face. I-Is that blood?! "Hey bubby what happened?! Oh my god are you bleeding?" She didn't respond I called her name for an answer.

"Just drive the car Anna."she said muffled with her face still in her shirt "I'm not going till you tell me what's wrong? Why are you bleeding? Was it Adam?"

"Stop asking so many fucking questions and just drive the damn car Anna!" She was frustrated but I needed to know. "Not till you tell me what's wrong! Look at me Y/N! Look! At me." She whipped her head around with tears in her eyes but the shirt was no longer there. Oh my god.

"LOOK WHAT HE DID TO ME ANNA! JUST BECAUSE I'M DIFFERENT! JUST BECAUSE I DONT DESERVE WHAT I HAVE! I just want him to leave me alone." Her voiced completely breaking. She was shaking crying but trying to hold them back. I've never seen her like this and I don't like it one bit.

There was a huge cut running from her top lip down to her bottom lip and it was gushing blood . "Y/N you have to tell me what he did." I said calmly to not overwhelm her. She started to explain

Flashback Y/N's POV

I was walking to the car. Thinking about everything he said to me when suddenly I was pushed and turned around. It was Adam.

He punched me in my gut making me fall to the ground. When I looked up he had the keys to my car in his hand "looking for these freak."
I tried to get up but I didn't quite catch my breath yet.

Before I knew it, he slashed me with the keys. "That's better. Now you'll always remember me and remember how much of a freak you are. You're WORTHLESS! Get that through your head faggot. You don't deserve her." He threw my keys at me and walked away.

Flashback End

Anna POV

"And here we are me pathetically cry with a cut that will be forever" she said. I was furious. "Can we just go home? I'm tired and light headed and over being me at this point."

"Bub it's gonna be ok I promise. You're still you and you're still attractive so don't worry so much. We're gonna take a detour to the hospital and get you stitched up, go home, watch a movie, annnnd maybe eat some ice cream?" She looked at me and took out her phone and it looks like she was texting someone.

Ding

Who could that be?

Love ❤️

Sounds like a plan. I want to talk to you but its starting to really hurt :)

"Aww my poor baby. I'm going to tell our parents so the can meet us at the hospital and then I'm contacting the police for assault." She nodded and texted me again

Love ❤️

Thank you for everything. Thank you for staying with me

"You're welcome." I leaned in but then realized her lips are all bloody. I leaned back and laughed. "Later" I giggled out and I called our parents and told them what happened. Then headed to the hospital.

Y/N POV

After we got home from the hospital I was miserable. It hurt so much

"Look at it this way. At least you'll have a sexy scar." I cut my eyes at her and then back to my phone. "Too soon." I nodded and threw my phone done "I'm sorry I'm not mad at you it's just I have to live with this now. I have to go to school tomorrow like this. What was he even doing there we had school today." Me and Anna don't have to go on Wednesdays if we don't want to so we didn't go today, but Adam's a fucking idiot so he does.

"Y/N/N you're going to be fine. Our parents already went to the police so he might not even be at school tomorrow. Plus I'll be by your side the whole day I promise."

I nodded "Can I have a small kiss? I haven't kissed you in like five hours. I'm going to die if I don't feel your lips on mine soon." Ok I was being dramatic but her lips are heavenly.

"Fine, but only because your cute." With that she straddled my lap and gave me a small very gentle kiss. If it would've been any harder I would've cried.

I can get through this. Only because she's here.

===============================
(Trigger warning I guess: blood mention. Lip kinda looks like this kind of but just imagine it looking really bloody)

 Lip kinda looks like this kind of but just imagine it looking really  bloody)

I saw this girl on tik tok and just had to incorporate it into the story.