Chapter 2

===============================

Y/N POV

As I was in the shower all I could do was think about Anna. Why can't I just tell her how I feel. She told me she liked me freshman year but I was so shocked I couldn't say anything. I guess she took that as a bad sign and walked away and we've never talked about it since . What if she doesn't like me anymore. She might still like me though. Should I risk it? "Y/N! GET YOUR ASS OUT OF THE SHOWER AND GET TO THE SHUMATES!" Yep thats Jhett. "Ok sis I'll be out in a sec" "hurry up Anna's waiting to eat breakfast with you" awww she's been waiting for me this whole time? Maybe I'll tell her how I feel. I'll think about it.

Anna POV

All I could think about was Y/N and her little friend this morning. Why couldn't she just fu- "hey bub!" That loving voice is what shook me out of my thoughts "Good morning Momma! Good morning mom! What's for breakfast this fine morning?" As she gave us all a kiss on the cheek. I love how she calls my Mom, Momma. "Good morning Y/N/N. Pancakes,eggs,bacon,and your protein shake is in the refrigerator." My mom said "Thanks Momma!" "Y/N can you bring the screwdriver from the counter when you come out?" Tommy yelled "Shit! I forgot about Tommy!" "Language!" Both our moms said. "Damn I don't have enough time to change." She stuffed a pancake into her mouth as she took her shirt off and grabbed the screwdriver. God her abs are so hot. Her Calvin Clein underwear sticking above her jeans oh my goddddd."Oist! Anna can you help me fix Tommy's car? I need an extra hand. You just have to hold the flashlight." I was stuck staring at her abs. "Oiii, earth to boon...Mom what should I do?" "Anna honey?" I finally was taken out of my flustered state. "What was the question? sorry."
"I was asking if you could help Tommy and I but you were zoning out on something."
Yeah you dumbass.
"Yeah I'll help" "great! I'll be outside when you're done." God even her back muscles are hot. Have I always been this oblivious?

If you didn't know I have a huge crush on Y/N. Since I can remember to be exact. I'm just scared I'll be looked at differently by my family and friends if I were to confess my feelings...again. Y/N didn't take it well last time I told her but she didn't tell anyone. Thank God. Maybe I shouldn't say anything. I'll think about it.

Y/N POV

What was Anna staring at?

"Ok Y/N/N it's making this sound and I can't tell where it's coming from" Tommy said as I came into the garage stuffing my face with as much breakfast as I can before I have to work on this stupid car for the a millionth time this year. "We'll turn it on and I'll see what we're working with" when he turned it on it sounded like death. "Ok turn it off!" What the hell Tommy? "It sounds like death I know" "ok ummm it sounds like it's the motor. Firstly, have you changed the oil recently?" "Not since the last time we changed it" God I'm working with an idiot. " You haven't changed your oil in A YEAR?!" I calmly shouted. "Well you never told me to change it" " I SHOULDNT HAVE TO TOMMY! YOURE 19! YOURE SO ST- you know what I'll take the oil out and then I'll change it after school after that I'll work on the main problem" once I got under the car Anna came out and helped a little. Once I turned the knob to take the oil I felt something wet on my stomach I looked down. A damn leak. "FUCK! Tommy hand me some electrical tape! You have a leak." Another fucking thing I have to fix. Once I got that taken care of I took the oil out and got from under the car. " Damnit it's all over me." "Here I'll help you" Anna said as she looked redder than a tomato. "I'm gonna go. Thanks Y/N!" Tommy said sprinting out of the garage. Leaving Anna and I alone. She started clean my stomach of the oil "Thanks Anna but I could've done it myself silly" "oh well- i i just want to help out some more if that's ok?" She looked up and I was stuck in those gorgeous blue eyes of hers and then her soft looking red lips"yeah that's ok" I said as I licked my lips.

Anna POV

Goddddd she licked her lips

Just Tell her.

Tell.her.Anna.

Tell her! Hurry!

"I still like you!"

Oh my god did I say that...

===============================
A/N: I hope you enjoy it. I'm really trying to be a good writer so if you have tips hmu pls.