Chapter 12

A/N: smut ahead. You can skip it. I'll put a start and a end signal so you can.
===============================

Anna POV

It was a few days after the party and I've been replaying the same moment

"She's perfect" My heart melts every time I think about it. You know what? I'm ready and I want to have sex with Y/N Y/L/N. Our parents will be out at dinner for a while. Brandon, Tommy, and Jhett just left and went to go see a movie or something with Tommy's girlfriend. I think Y/N's home from basketball practice now.

I went to my closet and got the sexiest lingerie I owned put my clothes back over my surprise for Y/N/N and went out my window.

Once I got to her window and opened it I heard the water running. Yes she's her! I took off my clothes leaving me in just my lingerie.Now we wait but I hope she would hurry up, I'm horny.

Just as I started to get bored the water turned off and out she came in her briefs and sports bra. "JESUS ANNA! You scared.....um why are you half naked on my bed? I mean! Not that I'm complaining just confused." She said as she stood staring at me with water dripping from her hair onto her toned body. "I've come to the conclusion that I'm ready. No regrets, not bad timing, no people around, just you and me." I said as I stood up and wrapped my arms around her neck, playing with her wet hair.

"Anna are you sure you're ready? because I'm ready if you are and I'm ok if we have to wait longer." "No! God No! Thank you for being so understanding, but no. I've waited too long im ready." I said and suddenly a huge smile broke out onto her face as smashed her lips onto mine and licked me up.

"Are you sure no one's home?" She asked as she pulled away. I nodded my head then she threw me onto her bed. "Let's do this shall we?"  She said as she slowly leaned over and reattached her lips to mine. She licked my bottom asking for access and I allowed.

Smut⚠️
We made out for a few minutes more minutes when she asked if she could take my bra off. "First lock the door....just in case." She got up while I took my bra off. She was back my neck before I knew it.

I could feel her making hickeys but I didn't care anymore. I want to show them off, show everyone that I'm hers. She started to kiss down my chest and gave some attention to my breast the. kissing down my stomach. When she reached my waist she kissed down where my hip bone was a few times and then looked up at me. "Are you sure you want to do this because right when I take these off there's no going back." She said. I gave her a nod and a smile and she basically ripped my panties off.

"Woah calm DOWN!" I moaned the last part as she started started circles around my nub. "God you're so wet" all of a sudden she slipped a finger in and I was a moaning mess as she fingered me.

She used her tongue on my nub as she added another finger.  I was on the verge of my high when she stopped and slid back up to look me in my eyes. Before she could say anything I flipped us over. "Wanna play that game? Let's play that game."

I slid down, laying in between her legs and pulled her underwear down, revealing her erect member coming out of hiding. I took her into my hands and pumped her a few times earning a moan from her lips. "No touching alright?" Before she could nod or say something I ducked down and saw the precum spilling out so I wiped my finger over it. "Wait don't lick that! It's still cum. I don't want you to get pregnant." She's definitely right. So I wiped it off and started sucking on the tip and licking up her shaft. I started bobbing my head up and down her dick. "Don't stop. Please don't stop." She said as she closed her eyes tightly.

I didn't listen and stopped. "Anna! Why'd you stop?" She said as her head shot up to look at me. "Payback." Was all I said as I reached the drawer on the nightstand and took the condoms out

Y/N POV

"How'd you know they were in there?" I said with a smile. Confused as to how she knew that. "I've known you my whole life. I'm not stupid." She replied. "Eh Fair enough." With that I flipped us back over and took the condom and put it on. No babies anytime soon. "Are you ready?" I asked she pulled me down and kissed me with so much passion and lust. She pushed me back gently and took my dick and slid it in. I guess that's my answer. Jesus Christ!

I started to inched  my way slowly into her as she was still tight. "God you're so big. Oh my god." There were loud moans surrounding the room as I finally got all the way into her. I stopped and took a beat to let her get used to me. "Please just fuck me hard already." Anna yelped out.

After a few seconds, I started to slowly thrust into her. Then speeding up as she was a moaning mess under me. I got faster and faster. "Yes! Yes! Yes! Right there! You're so bigggg." Anna yelled out. I turned my hips to the right hitting that soft spot and she moaned even louder. "I'm gonna cum. Oh shit- fuck! I'm cumming" and with that she came all over my dick. Her warm cum running down my dick as it helped me reach my high.

I moaned loudly as I told her I was about to cum too. And with that I came, shooting my thick white ropes into the condom. I then fell beside her and I was panting so hard.
Smut End

"Woah that was the best I ever had." I said as I just looked at the ceiling as she laughed. "That's the only you've ever had."

"Ye- wait how'd you know that?" she just rolled her eyes. It was silent for a few minutes as we just sat in a comfortable silence recollecting ourselves when Anna broke that silence. "What are we?" I was taken back by her words but I never felt so ready for what came out of my mouth next "Best friends who fell in love with each other."

Anna POV

I turned on my side to look at her

"I love you." I blurted out. Well might as well express how I feel. "A-and I mean I love you. Not in a best friend why or I love you just to say it because we just did it. I mean the type of I love you that ties us together till tomorrow's end, till our last breath Y/N. I'm so in love with you. I'm in love with how gentle, caring, and sweet you are with me. You make me so happy." I softly said.

She looked at me with a single tear coming out of her eye as she sat up "Anna you are the only reason I'm this happy. Baby I love you for just sticking around when others left and being the light that guides me through my darkness. I love you for sneaking in my room late at night because you had a bad dream or when you come in here and just want me to sing and play my guitar for you 'cause it calms you. It's the little things you do that make all the difference to me. I wanna wake up beside you everyday. I wanna have kids with you. I wanna grow old with only you bub. I love you too Anna." We both had tears in our eyes and with that I got on top of her and kissed her so passionately. "I think love deserves another round, yeah?" She smiled that bright smile of hers and nodded "I think I love love if this is what I get." She said with a laugh.

Thank you universe for bringing me my person

===============================
Hope you enjoyed. I can't really write smut but I tried