Chapter 25

Adora's pov

I looked at Catra, and smiled before sneaking out of the room, it was a challenge ad she was holding me tightly, and to be fair I can't really blame her after I learned how her life has been it explains alot. I went down stairs and looked at the kitchen, I really miss Swift Wind he would be up by now making breakfast or just do his late homework, I let out a sigh before slapping my face to wake myself up "alright time to make breakfast!" I whispers yelled at myself as I walk to the kitchen, I took out a recipe book and started too look through it, I finally stopped when I saw chocochip pancakes, I grinned to myself "perfecf" I threw on a apron and started to get ingredients  and everything together before starting.

Catra's pov

I woke up feeling that something was missing, and that something was Adora, my eyes snapped open wide as I jumped out of bed "Adora!!" I shouted while I ran down the stairs forgetting I was only in my boxers and tank top, as I was about to call again I heard a noise in the kitchen, I picked up a vase as a weapon and walked into the kitchen as soon as I saw it only Adora I let out a sigh of relied but then quickly put the vase down 'shit Adora is making breakfast and she is burning it!' I ran up to her "Adora!" "oh good morning Catra!" she said with a smile while she is putting out the fire, I shook my head as I massage my head "Adora....Do you want to kill us?" she shook her head before answering me "nope, I just wanna try and make us breakfast" I let out a sigh "you're really hopeless, Adora sit your ass down, I'll make breakfast" she nodded while quietly walk away from the kitchen.

I looked at the recipe that she wanted to make, I bite down onto my tongue trying not to laugh, one of the most easiest breakfasts and she messed it up, badly. I started to work on our breakfast while humming to myself 'I hope DT is planing out a party for us' I thought while I finally starting to throw the mix into the pan.

It tool a while but when I was finally done with the pancakes I put plates down for me and for Adora "Adora, Breakfast is done!" "I'm coming!"it didn't took her too long to come and grab a plate, when she was busy with her pancakes I went upstairs to change into my clothes, which was jeans, black shirt and my red hoodie.

When I walked down stairs, Adora stared at me with a pout "awwww why did you changed?" I shook my head as I rest my palm onto my forehead "because we have school dumbass, now finish up and get dressed before we run late and get sparkles to be a major dick towards me" she nodded and went up stairs, while she was busy getting ready I took out my phone.

Lonnie: so when are we meeting up tonight?

Catra: after ten, while Adora is asleep, then we all can meet up

Kyle: will it be at the same place?

Catra: noooo, we will meet up at a theme park, ofcourse we're meeting up at the same place

Lonnie: seriously Kyle....

Scorpia: so what's the stakes this time?

Catra: I don't know... But what ever it is I hope we get to see the actual leader this time

Rogelio: I hope so too, it feels weird to work for someone when you don't know who they even are, I mean we do see Hordak but we all know he isn't the boss

Catra: yea......

I put away my phone when I heard Adora's foot steps, I turned around and grinned at her "ready?" she nodded as she picks up out helmets "ready"

Adora's pov

When we finally made it to school, me and Catra went straight to our friends, which I found odd was seeing Scorpia again but something seemed odd I couldn't figure out why "So guys, me and Mermista decided we should all hang on Friday night~" Seahawk  sang out while Mermista is hiding her face behind her hands "I didn't decided on anything, you did" I can't help but to smile at their energy, Seahawk and Mermista have a unique relationship "Guys, guy listen listen listen!" "we are listening dumbass!" Catra yelled at Seahawk, he then pulled out a poster "you see the plan is to have a karaoke night!" we all stared at him for a moment "NO!" we all shouted out, he hang his head now "but why?" "because you will just annoy us with sea shanties" Frosta answered while reading a book.

When the bell finally rang, me and Catra went to out homeroom class and took our seats, when we were all comfortable Ms Light Hope cleared her throught "ladies and gentlemen as we all know there was a murder at our school, so we all came here to discuss about safty rules" as soon as she said that I saw Scorpia tensed up a little, I looked at Catra and it seems she noticed it aswell, she looks a bit worried for Scorpia, she then looked at me and leaned in closer "I think we should talk to her when the bell rings" I nodded my head in agreement "I agree".

When the bell finally rang, we walked up to catra as fast as possible "Scorpia got a minute?" she looks at Catra and nodded while we walked out of class, we went to the bathroom and made sure the bathroom were empty before I started to talk to her "Scorpia, we notice that you're acting strange is there anything that's going on?" she shooke her head "oh no, no I'm just tired you know, I didn't had proper sleep since ms Weaver was yelling at Rogelio and Kyle for messing something up" I could tell right there that something was really wrong when she moved her gaze away from us "Scorpia please don't fucking lie....You know who is behind the murder you even fucking flinched when it was brought up" Catra said while lighting up a cigarette, Scorpia looked at us with a sad but scared expression "I....Look I can't tell you....If I do....She'll punish me" she said softly  but loud enough for us to hear, I put a hand on her shoulder "I understand Scorpia, but please could you jus-" before I could finish someone walked into the bathroom, thank goodness it was only Entrapta.

"Hi guys, um what are you all doing here?" "nothing, nothing just um  helping Scorpia she said she was feeling sick" I said while trying to smile, she looked at us before nodding "I see" she said and went into one of the stalls, we all let out a sigh of relief "we will talk later" Catra whispered before she killed her cigarette and walked out, I looked at Scopria and waved at her "see you at practice" I said before running to my next class.

Catra's pov

It was really close when Entrapta walked in, it really was. I was walking slowly to class since well I don't want to go to class as I was walking Hordak stopped me "Catra" I looked at him and stand up straight "sir" "I hope you'll attend tonight, and trust me you wouldn't want to miss it and have Adora killed now" I nodded as I closed my eyes "I promise I'll show up, but first I have to say this will be my last one" he grinned before he leaned in closer "oh I doubt that" before I could question him he already started to walk away, I stared back at him not liking how he said that, it's like he is planning something and that something will probably get me killed or someone killed, I took out my phone and looked at the last message again from a unknown number

????: If you come tonight expect to see things that you've never seen before

I let out a low growl under my breath, I know I shouldn't go but I have no choice, after threatening Adora like that I don't have a choice but to go and what ever will go down tonight will definitely be something illegal just like the last meeting we all had, where we saw how they killed 6 of our members "Catra?" I turned around to look at the person who called me "oh it's you"