Chapter 49

Catra's pov

Catra: so wait everyone go the same message?

Adora my dumbass: Well so far as we all just said what we got from I don't know who....

Crop-top: And don't forget that they found a bomb from Glimmer's house today

Adora my dumbass: yea that too

Netossa: guys, you all know how much I love thrills and all but I think this is getting way too dangerous and that we should finally tell Micha about all this stuff that's been happening for what four months or less now

Lonnie: as much we would love to do that but......

Mermista: but what?

Catra: Prime have some shady cops working for him, how else do you think he gets away with shit

Crop-top: guys I think we all should make a proper plan, also shouldn't we at least invite Glimmer in?

Catra: no, I don't want that pink goblin in this holy sacret group

Adora my dumbass: I'm with Catra, sorry but..... I don't really think I can forgive her that easily.....

Catra:... Well you guys have fun I have to, Remember to pick me up tomorrow ~

Adora my dumbass: don't worry we will <3

I smiled as I saw the heart she sended in the end, I switched off my phone before frowning, it bothered me how we all had gotten the same message as well heard that the little short stack bitch's house had a bomb in it. Something really doesn't sit well with me, especially knowing that all of this was done under Prime's order.

I let out a sighs as I close my eyes knowing that the nurse will come in any minute, I heard my door opening "hey nurse, I'm ready for that check up can we please make it quick" I said with little mood "what's the rush little Catra" my eyes snapped open to meet with Kevin's cold stare, he grins at me as he slowly walking towards me "Kevin..." he sat next to me as he slowly put her hand on my knee "oh, wow I really did a Job on you, it's just so sad Glimmer didn't follow through her job, I always knew she is useless" he chuckled out, I glared at him for a moment before asking him my question "what do you mean by all that".

"well the plan was to drive you over and she would finish the Job if you still lived breaking Adora to deep dispear, of course she didn't knew about that part, when she finally met up with prime she became a little brave bitch, trying to pretend she is on our side but big boss knew she was lying and then dared to call your little girlfriend and when she hung up well before she could walk out she tried to kill him whoops now he is on her list" he said laughing as he gave my knew a squeeze "it's a shame really that you're still here because I would've gotten Adora and would make her forget all about you, but now maybe I should do that to you"

My eyes widen as I let out a growl "trust me three jocks tried it, it didn't work and I won't allow myself go through that fucking shit again" he shook his head "I said maybe but I won't, I really wouldn't want to put my dick into a piece of trash, so you have a choice, sleep with my friend while I get Adora oooor I plant more bombs, Prime won't know about this deal, let me know when you decide" he said grinning like a maniac before he got up and left, I was frozen not because of fear, I was frozen and can't belive how this guy is so screw up, as he was gone I let out a growl before clenching my fists against the blanket.

Adora's pov

It was an hour now and Catra still didn't message me, I started to get anxious at this "calm down Adora I'm sure she will after her check up and what not" Lonnie said as she sat next to me "I hope so, it's just that after everything I just..... Can't leave her side you know" she nodded slowly as she took a sip from her water "I know I used to feel like that towards Regolio before I knew he was gay for boy stick Kyle" she joked about Kyle while chuckling softly "but I got over that, everything just grew on us, fear, danger and well just those two but there were good times I guess"