Chapter 71

Adora's pov

"wait.... Wait a minute.... What are you even saying?" I asked as I crossed my arms.

"I'm saying I think I heard her saying something about taking care of you that's it, I'm not even sure if it was a dream or something!"

"guys quiet down this is a hospital" Bow said as he looked at the both of us panicked. "I'm sorry Bow, but yea Adora..... So what do you think?" I my tongue gently as I close my eyes "well.... I don't know... Then again we are busy looking for her" I said almost to a soft whisper, Glimmer looks at me confused "what do you mean?"

I looked at Glimmer trying my best not to tear up "you've missed alot Glim.... And I think it's time me and Bow fill you in on everything that has happened".

Catra's pov

I clenched onto the rope as I felt another needle being pushed into my arm, after a whole two hours I didn't scream but each little sting from a needle or Clairy beating the grap out of me is making it harder and harder.

"awww poor babby kitten, you won't survive this I can guarantee that" she let out a giggle as she lifts my head up, I forced out a chuckle as I stared into her eyes "I've survived Shadow hoe step bitch , I survived the fights what Horde made us do! I survived self harm! So if you think for a second I will cave or that I am weak then sorry to tell you sweet heart you've blow way too much and probably blew up yout brain cells! " as I said that she took out a tazer and pressed it against my rips before tazing me, I bit my tongue to hold back my screams.

" Catra, oh Catra. Acting tough won't always save you, actually it'll bring more trouble and you seem don't get it. One way or another I will make you scream and we will kill off those traitors" she said with a grin "and maybe after we can pay little Adora a visit and hand her whats left of her sister".

I glared at her as I tuck ny nails into my hands "I swear..... After this I'm going to r-"

"you're not going to do anything"

We both turned around to stare at Hordak's Twin brother WH "Prime asked me to call you Clairy, he has something important to discuss with you. I will stay here with her" Clairy nodded walked out if the room not even questioning why. When she was finally out of ear shit, he leaned closer to me whispered "listen... I'm going to help but then you have to please help me with something" I nodded to show I'm listening "good, now I can get you and your friends out of here but.... You have to help me to out of here for good"

I raised my eye brow "after what he did?"

"listen Hordak just wants to impress him that's all, but never mind that we can discuss this when I get you guys out"

"no..... Take Mara, Lucas and Alice with you,, I need to be here..... I need to see this through so they don't go after anybody else" I said while glaring at him, he looks at me for a second before nodding "fine fine.... But are you sure?" I nodded slowly, he nodded back before turning around and ran out of the room. I closed my eyes thinking it'll only be a second.

"you fucking bitch!" I heard someone shouted out before I felt something hard hitting my leg, I opened my eyes as I let out a scream.

"Where are they?!" I looked up at her, I let out a painful grin "well, to be honest I don't know but I'm sooo pleased to know that they're out of here" before she could hit me with the basball bat a hand stopped her, I look at the owner of the hand which is no other than Prime himself "don't waste your time with the unnecessary violence, that doesn't work on people like this. Oh no, what we have to do is something way worse" he said in the most sinister voice I've ever heard. Before I knew it, two men grabbed my arms after they've untied me "take her to room E six" he said sternly as the evil calm like smile resting on his face.

Mara's pov

After this stranger or what ever his name broke us out we kept on following him, I felt uneasy considering that he is in the Horde and this could be a trap and the fact we left Catra behind.

"not that I'm ungrateful but why did we left Catra behind and how the even fuck did you get past Raven? " I asked, he let out a friendly chuckle "well you see I just gave her a piece of pie that I spiked with some Temazepam earlier on and she was out like a candle" I nodded slowly full aware him not looking at me "ok but that still didn't answer why we left Catra behind" He stopped and looked at us with a sadden smile "well, you see..... She chose to stay there, she doesn't want to come with us.... Something about this will stop them from coming after people she cares about".

I face palmed while shaking my head "Adora isn't going to be happy about this" I whispered under my breath "so wait.... Why are you helping us?" Alice asked, I looked at her with relieve "well that's easy.... I never wanted to be part of this..
Nor do I like to see people get hurt because of my older brother" he said before we started to walk.

It did took us a while but we finally saw a exist out of this place "it's not much but it will get you to your friends" he said, I gave him a smile "thank you" I said before my smiled dropped "but don't think we trust you"

"Awwww come one Mara for o-"  before Lucas could finish his sentence, all we could see the blood running down from his chest before he fell down onto the ground "Lucaaaaaaaas!???" Alice screamed, I grabbed her and dragged her away from his body, he turned his head and gave us a weak smile before mouthing a thank you.

I nodded as me and Alice ran to the car WH behind us, he unlocks the car so we  can jump in as fast as we can.

Me and Alice quickly went into the passenger seat while WH jumped into the driver seat before anyone else could die he stepped on the gas so we can get out of there "L-Lucas.....why him....why him" she kept on whispering to herself, I patted on her back gently as I look at the back of us "I don't know...... I don't know" I whispered back hoping that Catra will be alright as well that Adora is not planing to even go near to that place.