Chapter 82

Mara's pov

For a Second I've stopped to look at how far the fight was progressing , I gasped out in fear to see Adora being pinned down by Catra's foot, she really looked half dead at this stage.

'Shit I have to hurry' I thought to myself, as I turned around my eyes met a familiar pair of eyes.

"Raven" I glared at her, she rolled her eyes as she takes out a knife "good evening Mara, looking quite beautiful today" I kept my eyes in her, making sure she doesn't try anything "don't even dare" I said as I slowly put both hands in my pocket.

"ok, I won't but I will however say this, this will only end up like this, you and Adora die here tonight and oh dear Mara will become nothing but a memory" I let out a grin as I shook my head slowly before letting out a chuckle "oh Raven, you've forgotten the second option, I stick that little excuse for knife right up into your arse and I use my knife to slit your and Prime's throat open and then me and my sister will go and get our friends the fuck away from here and your little shithole of a fucking gang".

Raven stared at me for a moment before taking few steps forward, she then leaned in and kissed my forhead "well them if that's how you want it, just tell Lucas I say hi" she was about to stab me with her knife but I grabbed her hand and twist her arm. Without saying a word I took my chance and pinned her down and took out some wires "sorry Raven dear but maybe next time bitch" I said as I tied her up, I picked up het knife and shake my head in disappointment "if you're going to stab or killed someone, you should always keep the knife hidden and always keep your mouth shut".

I look over at Adora once more only to see the Catra holding a bloody bat "shit gotta hurry the fuck up" I whispered to myself before I stood up and start running to where Prime would be standing and watching.

Adora's pov

My vision went blurry when Catra salmmed that Baseball bat hard against my face, I'm still surprised that I'm still breathing after each blow we gave each other.

I turned my head to look up at her, her displeased face makes my heart drop 'does she really wants me dead' I thought to myself before closing my eyes.

There I was, looking at the Catra who I once knew when we were younger before we went to high school, her high pitch laugh filling my ears, I look over at what she was laughing at, I started to laugh as I saw Mara and Swift wind's hair dyed hot pink while their body was full if purple paint.

This was one of the fewer memry that brought me joy, how we always used to prank Mara and Swift Wind.

I let out a chuckle as I open my eyes "Catra, Remember when we made Mara and Swifty have pink hair and purple skin" Catra stared into my eyes, she gave me a nod, for a second I thought I saw her smiling.

'This is it' I thought when I use the bit if strength I have and grabbed the bat out her hand and slammed it against her leg, as she took her foot off of my back, I used the bat to help me up.

She turned her head to glare at me "I won't allow this, I wont allow this carry on longer" I said as I slowly limping towards her, she stood the for a few seconds before she started to limp towards me aswell.

When we were both inches away from each other, we both threw a punch that landed into each other's Jaw, she then used her other hand to hit against my ribs while I used my other for her chest, as the hits landed we both let out a painful bloody cough.

"Just give the fuck up!" we both yelled in unison, as she was to sweep me under from my feet, I grabbed he leg and threw her onto her back, this time I used my foot to pin her down, I crouched down a little ignoring the fact that adding weight onto her chest.

" Catra.... Sorry but I can't go any longer" I then a slammed my fist against her head with full force before taking my foot off of her after I've stood up again.

Bow's pov

"Come on Adora just finish her!" Mermista Scream while eating popcorn, after Entrapta set up her equipment, everyone was already at her place.

Perfuma was horrified on what she was seeing, Netossa was Silenced my Spinnerella, Seahawk was already fast asleep, Frosta is cheering with Mermista, those two were the only ones who were enjoying this.

"Are you kidding me!? This, This is monstrous, inhuman!"

"oh shush flowerpuff, this would eventually happen, we all saw this coming" Mermista said

I let out a sigh "actually we maybe thought of a argument not a fist fight to the death" I said as I look back at the fight, so far Catra kept on staying down onto the ground.

"looks like Adora won" I heard Netossa said, I kept on staring at the fight with a dark bad feeling that something is going to happen,knowing Glimmer is also down there only makes the feeling worse.

"I doubt it" I whispered under my breath so no on can hear.

Glimmer's pov

I slowly open my eyes with a awful headache, I pushed my self up forgetting where I was for a second.

I looked up to see Adora looking down at Catra, my eyes widen at that moment before looking around only to see a dead woman and the crowd looking wildly impressed with everything "Adora!" Adora turn her head to look at me with lifeless cold eyes "a-ar-are they dead? " I starred out.

"Clairy is yes but Catra, no" she answered me, her voice was shaking, I could tell she was pain especially in her condition.

I took a few stp forward,as I was about to reach Adora I felt a sharp pain going through me, I look down to see blood dripping from me, I turned my head to see a random Horde member, he was rough looking with blond hair and reddish eyes "no more fucking interferinf, let them finish" he whispered, I would've argued with him if hadn't held the knife against my back.

He let out a grin "carry on ladies, oh and orders from above, if you Adora either lose or not kill Catra your friend pinkie pie here dies" He said while taking the knife from my back and showed it to Adora, thankfully he didn't really pushed the knife that deep to cause serious damag.

Adora shakes her head "does it really look like I care what happens to her?" she said with a grin on her face.