Chapter 16

Swift wind's pov

I rubbed my temples as I stare at Adora and Catra, I let out a sigh "ok so you want me to take her in after she gave us hell for two or three years just because of this whole gang situation what she brought herself in?" Adora nodded with a smile "yep that seems about right" my eye twitched then looked at Catra who just looked at the side pretending this conversation is not happening "fine, I will allow it just because of what happened but I do have terms and conditions" I then stand up to get a pen and paper, I started to write down the terms and conditions "1. If having sex keep the door locked and close, 2. Catra have to be with us no matter what 3. No gang members in the house 4. Any gang members show up call the police and finally Adora when back to school no sneaking away" I said out loud while writing it all down.

I put down the paper and point at the bottom "now sign you two" Adora blinks "Swifty we won't be having sex!" Catra scoffed "speak for yourself Princess" she grins as she signed the papper, Adora was about to say something but then let out a hopeless sigh and signed it "Good, now you two shower you both look a mess and Adora you smell like sweat" I said as I put the paper on the fridge "also Catra before you go and clean up what is your favorite dish? Since you're new here now you can choose tonight's dinner"

Catra's pov

I blinked and stood there for a second or two "um I guess you can make spaghetti bolognese" he nodded "alright now you can go~" he said in a singing voice, I nodded and quickly ran up stairs to Adora's room, I sat down on her bed and waiting for her to finish so I can go shower, part of me was tempted to walk in on her to see her reaction but I won't well not yet. I look up at the ceiling like it's the most interesting thing in the whole world wondering what will Shadow weaver do to me when she sees me, my whole body shivered on the idea.

I was about about to grab a pillow and lie down until I heard the door open, Adora walked out out with a regular grey shirt and red pants, I stared at her realizing the clothes is clinging tight against her due to her body still being a bit wet from the water, I looked away before she catches me staring at her like some pervert, my mind wouldn't allow me to rest all I could hear is that I'm no better than Ryan, and how I'm being just like him it all stopped when I felt her hand in my shoulder  "Catra it's your turn, and I did left some clothes for to wear for the night" I nodded slowly  "Thanks Adora" I said and rushed to the bathroom, I closed the door and let out a sigh of relief.

I undressed and stared at all of my scars and bruises even the ones Ryan and his friends gave me but whats noticeable is the huge one in my chest that Shadow Weaver carved into me which read out useless, I traced my fingers on the  words and let out a tear before climbing into the shower, I hate water but a warm shower is good that's the only exception I have for water.

As I let the water drop down on my body I can't help but to flinch for a while before I got used to this, I sigh, I missed hot water I really did.

After I washed up I climbed out of the shower and dried my self and made sure I was dry before putting on the clothes Adora left me which was a red shirt and black pants, I can't help but to chuckle that she remembered what my favorite colors were. I put on my jacket before I walked out of the bathroom seeing Adora doing her Homework she is really a weird combination of a nerd and a dumb lesbian ass Jock, I snuck behind her and gave her a hug "can't it all wait until tomorrow I mean you are suspended and you'll have time" I whispered she shook her head "No because tomorrow I'll be exercising crazy after all I need to be ready for Football games" I can't help but to chuckle "you do know that you have muscles for days and can tackle anbody into a coma right?" she looked at me and scoffed "I'm not that macular, I mean have you seen scorpia?! If she wasn't a sweer heart she would've murdered us with one punch" we both laughed because that was kind of true.

"fine, fine I'll see you tomorrow then" I said as I went and collapsed on the bed and closed my eyes.

Adora's pov

I chuckled on how she could just act like small kid, I went back and do my homework, I can't help but to think back on what the guy had offered, I felt sick knowing that Catra is part of the life as well what Shadow weaver did, I really can't stand the idea but I have to face the reality and knowing that they knew Mara it bugs me. I took in a deep breath making sure my anger doesn't take over again, I didn't like the person I've become when I punched Ryan it felt like me but also not me.

I closed my eyes as I think back the last time I saw mara.

"Mara, are you fucking insane! You know bringing in cocaine is illgal!"

"I know, I know but hear me out this could help us Adora, please don't tell swifty"

"Don't tell him?! You finally lost your mind! I mean weed, cigarettes is all a ok but cocaine is a no go Mara, I wish for once you can be a good fucking sister!"

"I-I didn't knew thats how you felt, sorry"

I let out the tears as I remember the look on her face when she said sorry, I wish sometimes that I didn't said those words, I held onto my chest as it hurts, it really hurts. After I calmed down and finished up my homework I looked at the time "it's 3:00 am" I whispered, I stood up from my desk and walked to the bed to find Catra crying in her sleep, and crippimg tightly on the sheets, I quickly wrapped her around my arms "shhhh it's ok, you're safe, you're safe" I whispered as I rest my chin ontop of her her while rubbing her back.

I have no ideo how long it took to calm her down but she finally clamed down and snuggled into me while she was still asleep, I kissed on top of head, and made up my mind I will meet up with Shadow Weaver when I sneak into her house and get Catra's stuff without het or Swift wind knowing and I will get my answers to all the madness that's been going on.