Chapter 83

Adora's pov

I really hope Glimmer knows I'm bluffing but then again after everything that has happen I'm pretty sure she thinks I mean it, the guy let out a psychotic laugh "oh boy, just as savage as I thought you would be" I kept on grinning hoping my acting was convincing enough "well then now if you excuse me I have a fight to win" I said.

As I was about to pick Catra up, I heard a gunshot went off, I looked at the direction where the sound came from, there stood a really skinny looking woman, it really looked like she hasn't eaten for months "you see Adora, you're not convincing anybody now say it like you mean" said the man who was holding Glimmer tightly, I look back at him and let out a sigh "fine" I closed my eyes while taking in a deep breath "I want to win and safe my friends!"

The man looked please while he stared up "that's good now win or your friend here dies with you~" he sang out loud whild dragging Glimmer with him.

I looked down at Catra who clearly was still knocked out 'think Adora, Think' I don't want anybody to die tonight well except for Clairy who is already dead and Prime who is sittint somewhere probably enjoying his fine wine.

"fuck" I whispered to myself, wishing that I could find a way to drag out the scene a little bit longer until she can find a way to kill Prime.

"Adora!" I heard Scorpia yelling out me name, I shifted my gaze toward her, she was holding something with random letters, it took a while before I understood what she meant, I let out a thankfull smile before looking down at Catra.

"Catra! If you can still hear me, listen before I end your miserable life just know this one thing.... You are weak! Worthless! And you know what's funny? That I made you believe that you could have a better life!"

I lift my arm as I crouched down over her, making everyone believe I was about to strike her, Catra opened her eyes and grabbed me by my shoulders and pushed me off of her.

"Is that how you really feel!" she growled out, I could see the hurt in her eyes, maybe just maybe while she was out the hypnotic stated stopped.

I looked deeply into her eyes while trying to stop myself to tear up, I slowly started to walk closer to her "Catra..... Is that.... Listen... I don't mean anything of it, I'm try to keep us and everyone alive" I said soft enough so that  she  is the only one who can hear me. Her eyes widen in fear "Adora, are you fuck stu-" before she could finish her sentence, she grabbed my neck and grinned at me "poor, naive girl thinking that she can be a hero don't make me laugh" I let out a cough when her grip tightens, knowing she was back in the hypnotic trance.

Bow's pov

"Bow it's a bad idea, listen I know you want to safe Glimmer down there but it's too damn dangerous not only for you but also for everyone else down there" Netossa said.

"I know, but I have to do something! You can't just expect me to sit still!"

"I am expecting that because going down there and trying to play hero is going to get you killed as well as Glimmer and Adora!" she argued back, as I was about to say anything Swift Wind pushed her slightly out of the why "Listen, I'm with Netossa here, usually I would say yes go for it and safe them but under this circumstances they will die, I mean look around the stage those my friend are armed fucking men that won't hesitate to kill you"

I let out a frustrated sigh as I looked at everyone who seems to agree with Him and Netossa, even Mermista was nodding in agreement with them while munching on her 5th bowl of popcorn.

"ugh fine, fine I'll stand back" I said while crossing my arms

"hey, the whole ugh is my thing Bow, don't steal that away from me" Mermista said in a annoyed tone

"you didn't invent the ugh Mermista"

"so? I still own it"

I rolled my eyes as I watch the stage, Catra was really holding onto Adora's neck tightly.

'Damn it Adora, please just fight back' I thought to myself.

Catra's pov

She, she really did put the F in fuck you with her words, but after admitting it was all fake, I hearf Primes voice through the little ear peace which I'm surprised it didn't break especially after how many times I've received Adora's She-Hulk ass blows.

I look up at her as my body without my control lifts her up by her neck, with a sickening chuckle escaping through my lips made me realize that I was about to kill Adora if she doesn't fight back with the aim to actually kill me. Before I could even try to stop myself, I slammed her onto the floor still while holding her neck, at this point I'm practically strangling her to death.

"Now lets see, for the hopefully last time, any last words?"

Coughed out a yes, I've loosen my grip from her throat so I can hear what she wants to say

"I just have to say that, I wish I could Tap your ass one last time"

I shook my head, not knowing what to say, even if I was fully in control I would've still be speechless "That's a petty" I said before slamming my fist rapidly into her face.

I climbed off of her while staring at the blood that's running out if her nose and lips, it made my heart ache to see what I did to her. I turned around to walk off the stage but then I heard the crowed Gasped, I turn to see Adora standing up yet again.

'Stay down!'

'Do you really want to die that badly!'

'Please just stop, I don't want to hurt you anymore'

Those were the only thoughts I have when I let out a growl "you're so fucking stubborn you know that"

Adora let out a forced grin "what can I say, idiots don't feel pain" she joked while she forced herself to stand up straight while flinches because of the injuries she has.

Adora's pov

I feel like shit, my body, my head, my heary and my everything hurts, but I know I have to keep on going, just until I can finally end everything, Prime, Catra's suffering and most importantly the Horde, without Prime  everything will be much better.

I took in a deep breath before finally forcing myself to run towards Catra and tackled her off the stage. The crowd took a step back and looked down at us, I slam my knee against Catra's crotch before rapidly hitting her head, I kept back on my hits just to make sure I dont hurt her.

I stopped for second to look down at her, she looked up at me for a second and gave me a nod as if to dare me, I gave the nod back as I lift my both hands up  before crushing them down onto Catra's Shoulders so I can pull her up with me.

When we were both on our feet, we heard a loud scream escaping from someone.

We both look up where I could see where Prime was sitting, my eyes widen as I saw who he was holding over the edge with a gun in his free hand.

"M-Mara!"