Chapter 64

Adora's pov

"M-Mara" Mara smiled at Light Hope as she slowly walks towards her. Light Hope stopped her "I thought you  deceased, you have alot of explaining to do" she said with anger, everyone stared in awe as Light hope showed emotions.

Even Mermista seemed impressed "I know, I know and that's why I'm here to pick you up so that... I can... I can stop with all my lies with the people agree about, well actually a one big lie" Light Hope shook her head "sorry but I have to think through it" she said before leaving.

I stood up and stretched "finally we can relax and be ourselves" I said in a whisper, I look at Mara and walked up to her "hey....she'll come around" she looks at me with a sadden smile "I hope so" I gave he gentle hug.

"excuse me but we still gotta talk" we looked at him and nodded, we all looked at him, waiting for him to say something "I think we can finally put an end To Prime, Mara said back when she Was in the Horde she saw some archives"

"yes I did, but I also said that I could be wrong"

"Even so? If it is, maybe we can grab is and send it to Glimmer's dad and bam locked up scum bag!"

I swear we all just want to facepalm, I shook my head "it's not that simple Swift Wind..... We need a actual plan, plus I think.... We should try and stay away" I whispered loud enough so everyone could hear "people gotten hurt enough, after having to sit with that psycho I just can't deal with it especially now after our vidoes"

Swift Wind looked at me "wait what vidoes?" everyone kept silent "l-let us show you..."

Catra's pov

It's been two hours since we showed Swift Wind the videos and since we left the club house, everyone was in their rooms and homes.

I laid in my bed as I stared at the ceiling, I really feel horrible about everything I used to do and what I did, I closed my eyes slowly trying to forget about it but it kept on eating me alive.

I let out a annoyed groan as I picked my phone up and started to type.

Catra: DT are you awake?

DT: ofc I am kitten, whats up?

Catra: I just wanted to chat with a old friend without anything being too problematic

DT: ah uh... Not any of my business but is this have to do with not sleeping because you fucked up?

Catra: no, not at all

DT: don't lie kitten you hoe, I know you too well. Listen I know that everyone has gotten videos and I know who had sensed them.

Catra: oh? Who?!

DT: Clairy, she also sended me one

Catra: That fucking ass whore ass bitch, DT.... I'll be right back

I put down my phone as I felt my anger rising, I climbed off my bed and went out of my room, I slightly open Adora's door but then I heard her talking to someone.

"I don't know Bow, I just... I just don't want to let her go again....... I know I know I should tell her but it isn't that easy...... I understand.... Yea.... I will tell her how I really feel..."

I stopped listening and quickly and quietly closed her door, I walked aay frightened at her voice tone, the way she was talking was full of anger, sadness and disappointment. I shook my head and ran down stairs grabbed my keys and went out.

I climbed onto my bike and start driving, I don't know where I'm going but I need some time to think and reflect, as I was driving all I can think of is every words that was spewed at me from a young age, all the insults from the gang, from shadow weaver and now... The only friends I do have.

Adora's pov

"Thank you for the talk Bow"

"no worries Adora you know you can always count on me"

I smiled as he said that before I hung up, I took in a deep breath as I walkes out of my room, I really needed to tell Catra how I really felt about her cheating on me while we were dating for a minute, I slowly walked up to her room and gave her door a slight knock "Catra?" I waited for a few seconds and heard no answer, I slowly open the door and turned on the light, my eyes widen slightly as I saw her bed empty.

I ran down stairs and opened our front door, as I saw it was unlocked and looked outside and saw her bike missing, I let out a annoyed groan as I gave myself a facepalm "Catra for fuck sakes" I mumbled to myself, I pulled out my phone and stared to dail her number.

For thw first time she didn't picked up, the second time I called she picked up

"Hey Adora~"

She said slurring on her words "Catra where are you?"

"at some bar, I think it's called Crimson waste"

"alright stay there, I'm on my way"

"no, stay! I'm not allowing you to drive drunk Catra, just listen and stay ok!"

"okkkk fineeeeeeeee I shall wait for you here"

I hung up and ran towards Scorpia's room, I knocked on it a couple of times, she opened her door, as I saw she had messy as hair my eyes couldn't help but to look behind her and saw Perfuma's dress in the floor, I let out a embarrassed blush before looking up at her "Scorpia.... Sorry to bother you and..... Well..... Perfuma, but we have to pick up Catra now"

She looks at me with a embarrassed expression before shaking her her "wait, hold on..... Isn't she in her room?"

I shook my head "she went out... She is at Crimson waist, reason I came to well you are one of her closet friends and I think right now she will listen if we were both there" I rushed my words, she nodded slowly "give me a minute then, let me just change into something and I'll meet you down stairs ok?"

I nodded as I turned around and went back down stairs, worrying over Catra.

DT's pov

I walk into the Crimson waste Bar, just for a drink that I promised to a old friend, as I was about to take my seat I heard a familiar voice.

"for fuck sake tongue lasher gimme one more fucking drink" I looked at the direction and saw Catra and her drunken self drinking, I shook my head and walked up to her "Kitten~ didn't knew you were coming tonight" she looks up at me with a huge grin "hey DT, my old pal, wanna join?" I shook my head "no thanks, I'm saving myself for a friend, listen can I talk to you for a second?" she noddes and slowly stood up and followed me where we could talk.

"Listen kitten, as much I love to witness drama and booze and such, I don't think it's a good idea for you to be drinking, well not after those videos" she glared at me before shaking her head "DT I'm fine, really, let me just enjoy myself" before she could walk away I grabbed her wrist "listen, what you're doing now isn't enjoying yourself, it's self-destructing and this will end anything that's good for you right now if you carry on especially now that Clairy is having a video collection of our bullshit" for a moment she seemed like she would argue back, but instead she startes to break down in tears "DT.... I.... I already fucked up"