Chapter 8

Adora's pov

This morning I woke up earlier than I usually do, I rushed on putting on my clothes, eating breakfast anf brushing my teeth, I jumped in the back Of swift wind's truck waiting for him, I Include always sit in passenger seat but I love sitting in the back, the cold wind calms me.

I closed my eyes as I slowly started to sing " If I can go on my own, maybe you'll find someone you love, If I can Go on my own will you finally smile" before I could carry on singing I heard footsteps walking towrads the truck I opened my one eye to see swifty with a huge smile "Good morning Adora, your Uber driver is here" I threw a packet of  jelly beans at him "shut up and eat your gay beans" I said joking, he chuckled as he opens his packet "you're gay too Adora, also I'm pan not gay" I wiggled my eyebrows "so no matter what you do you'll still be gay" we both laughed as he climbed into his truck and started to drive.

Catra's pov

I didn't sleep at all, I was already at school since 4 am, I lean against the wall of the school and smoke my joint in piece, weed numb down the physical and emotional pain I feel. I can't wait for Saturday because at parties is one of my territories. The drugs, booze and one night stands it's just amazing.

As I keep smoking my joint, I saw a familiar face walking up to me "Good morning Kitten, now why did you call me up here" I looked at DT with a grin "well I wanna ask you about that Party DT, after all you text me about it" They stand front of me with their weird twisted smile "I did didn't I, now what do you want to know about it." "I want to know who is going ti be there DT" they  grinned while they take out the list "everone from the University where I go to and the little smal fry high schoolers like you, you'll know all of them" I smiled as I take the list and read through it, soon my eyes widen as I saw a unexpected name there  'is this some suck fucking joke' I thought to myself as I looke at DT "DT, are you sure she is coming?" they took the list while nodding "I'm absolutely sure".

I took my back pack and started to walking towards my bike "sorry DT but I got to go to have some space" I rushed my words as I climbed onto my bike and starting it before driving away from them and the school, I felt sick, because that means she'll see the life I've been really living I can't face that now"

Adora's pov

We finally stopped at the parking lot, I jumped off of the truck, I saw Catra rushing to her bike and drive off, I wanted to stop her but I remember this stranger called me and I really needed to meet up with them so ran off to the bleachers as fast as I can, when I reached there I only saw one person there, so it have to be him.

I walked up to the person and tapped his shoulder, he turned around with a serious look on his face "Good morning Captain" I looked him up and down "Ryan what the actual fuck?" he lift his finger up to hush me "listen, Adora I know you were friends with Catra, but you don't know her"  I rolled my eyes "well duh,we both changed alot Ryan I don't see how this could be possible be important" He chuckled bitterly "Adora she sells drugs, and been fucking with my and the boys's girlfriends" as soon as he said that I punched him in the face "Listen don't lie to me, I know now about the drugs, and I also know you guys buy it from her but messing around with other people's partners that she wouldn't do!"

I was about to walk away until he I heard him laughing "Ok if you say so Adora and here I thought you would help me for a little pay back, but when you learn about the truth however you can still call me up Captain" I turned around with hatred for him, I don't know wht but deep down I know he was telling the truth, maybe I didn't hate him but myself for still sticking up for Catra "whatever" I whispered as I walk away from him leaving him with a bruised jaw.

Glimmer's pov

It's been a few minutes since Swifty Wind came to sit with us, he told us Adora just ran to god knows where, I'm worried for her ever since Mara died she is pushing herself and Catra never made it easy for her. I let out a sigh as I stand up "Guys I'm going to look for Adora stay here ok?" Bow put his hand on my shoulder "I'll come with you Glim" I smiled at him, he is such a sweet friend, the group showed thumbs up except for mirmista she just groaned "uugh guys just give her space, you two always hang onto her like she is a baby while she is a full grown teenager calm the fuck down guys" she said as she blocked Sea Hawk with her hand when He was about to hug her.

"Now that she mentions it, I have to agree with her, We all love Adora but I think she can have her space" Netosa said as she takes a sip from her protein shake. I look at the two with a annoyed look "fine, but I'm just saying who ever hurts her will have to answer to me and my trusty fork" I said I eat the last bit of my breakfast

Adora's pov

I didn't went back to the group, I couldn't I just feel lost, angry and just hurt. I went to the library to just have my own space while I read something, I looked at the clock knowing I have to pack up and go to class, I let out a annoyed groan as I starting to pack up.

I stand up and starting to walk out until I saw Catra there, reading some comic books 'when did she came back?' I sneak up behind her "Hi Catra" she flinched and looked at me "Oh it's just you" she whispered, I nodded "Yea it's me, also since when do you hang in here," "well if you wanna know I have a client, sorry Adora but you have to go ok? I really need to sell this and just want to be alone"

I looked at her for a second or two and put my hand on her shoulder "ok I'll leave but know this I'm always here for you Catra" she looks at me "you promise?" she aske in shakey voice, she was scared and I could see that "I promise" I whispered before I left her, I don't know why she is so scared but I hope I'll find out soon.