Chapter 39

Adora's pov

Me and Swift Wind walked into Frosta's house and saw our friends and some random people I don't even know, I straight up walked up to the drinks and grabbed the cup and took a huge ass sip "Adora Glad you could make it!" Bow shouted out as he walked up to me, I smiled at him and nodded "what can I say we gotta celebrate the win" I said as I took another sip, he let out a chuckle ad he rest his hand on my shoulder "indeed we should, you guys did well"

"well? Well? They kicked ass!" Netossa screamed out as she walked up to us with Spinnerella "you guys did good" she said, unlike Netossa spinnerella is more calm but just as competitive as her girlfriend "again they kicked ass!" I can't help but to let out a giggle at the two "Spinny! Netossa!!"

Swift Wind ran up to them and gave them a group hug, I shook my head as I see now that we are fact related, I used to do that with Bow and Glimmer but after everything that happened I just can't, I wish I could change everything back to normal, just to smile, laugh and to be a teenager again and finally just be with Catra. I let out a sigh as I look down at my cup as my mind fills up with every problem that accured these last two months, or was it three? I even lost touch in time at this point "Adora you're ok there?" I snapped out at my own dark mind and looked at Bow "yea, yea I'm fine just tired" I said with a smile, he nodded before taking an energy out "well lets mix this with some rum, Seahawk said it helps and that it is delicious" I looked at Bow worriedly "please don't tell me you will follow his word? Remember the last guy who did?" he shook is head "exactly!"

"Adora! Bow!" we heard Glimmer shout our names as she runs with lighting speed at us, and gave us both a tight hug, I patted her shoulder while Bow held her tightly, after we broke away from the hug, Bow held her close "I thought you said you didn't wanted to come." "I changed my mind" I said with a smile "that's good now we can really have a party until we pass out!"

Scorpia's pov

Me, Lonnie, Regolio and kyle looked at the scene that's been played out with Adora and them, I felt my heart sunk down a little "She is really stupid" Lonnie said while she took a sip from her Beer "I mean she is throwing away everything we want in out lives" Regolio patted Lonie's shoulder "I see what you're saying but after Catra's accident we can't really blame her, we all know her theory could be correct" he said. Lonnie let out a Scoff whike she rolled her eyes, I shook my head and smiled at them "I agree with Lonnie and you Regolio, but to be honest I kinda relate with Adora at this point." "don't tell me you still crushing on Catra knowing she will never love you like that?!" I looked at Lonnie before letting out sigh  "sadly I do, but I'm slowly moving on"

"ohhhh who is the lucky girl?~" Regolio asked "It's um Perfuma, we kinda have three classes together and she is so nice" I said with enthusiasm while Regolio wiggles his eyebrows "I can see love in your future" he joked,Kyle and Lonnie let out a small chuckle while I rubbed the back of my neck "I don't know, maybe she only likes me as a friend guys" Lonnie shook her had before she gave my arm a playfull punch my arm "listen girl, you might look like you can Hulk smash someone into the next universe, but you are so loveable and generally a good person so she would be blind and stupid bitch if she doesn't accept you as a partner" I looked at her and then at Regolio and kyle who nodded in agreement.

"So you three think I should shoot my shot?" All three nodded "Ok then I shall try, later tonight or somewhere in the weekend" Kyle walked up to me and placed his hand on my back "I think the best is as earliest as possible, I mean that's what Regolio did" he said as he pointed at Regolio who shrugged, I nodded at them "alright I'll go now wish me luck!" I said before walking off to look for Perfuma.

It took me a good few minutes, I finally found her, she was talking to the Sarcastic Goth looking girl who oddly is dating the most dangerous singing guy, I walked up to Perfume and tapped her in her shoulder, she turned around with a smile "Scorpia!" I waved "Um sorry to interrupt your conversation, but I have something to say to you" I said trying my best not to ramble and stumble over my words "oh no don't worry about it, I was just telling Mermista in how to controll her boyfriend Seahawk" she said with a smile "he is not my boyfriend uuuugggggggg" Mermista said before walking away with a annoyed expression, Perfuma let our a giggle "so what is that you want to say?" I scratched the back of head while I verted my gaze at something else "I just wanted to say is um...Is um" I looked at her, and she looked back at me with a bit of confusion "you want to tell me what?"