Chapter 74

Adora's pov

It was a whole hour when everyone was finally here and another hour to explain everything to everyone, two hours was wasted and I could feel my anxiety building up as I had a horrible feeling in my gut "Adora..... So.... Have you decided what you really want to do?" I looked at everyone before looking back at Mara "you're seriously asking me this question.... Knowing my girlfriend is trapped with them?"

"wait wait didn't you brea-"

"Not now DT" I snapped at them before finishing up my sentence "so what do you think I want to do? I'm going to fucking drag her ass out of there, kick her short ass before fucking kiss her to death!" I said slowly walking out, ignoring everyone's shock expressions.

Glimmer's pov

I stared out of the window waiting for my Dad's response, I felt my heart racing as his silence is making me worried on what he is thinking right now" Glimmer.... I.... You were right what you did... Was selfish, reckless as well messed up kiddo but... As my daughter I will still love you but do understand there will be now consequences for even associated with prime and had Catra's life in danger. As for your friends they might get into trouble for not reporting but instead taking things into their own hands I mean what are you guys even thinking! ".

I closed my eyes as I slowly answered him back" we weren't..... We weren't thinking at all" he placed his hand in my head, I opened my eyes to look at him "listen.... I'm happy now that you've told me, and if there is any evidence we will collect but for now..... I do got your word so all we can do now is have our investigation and I need you and everyone to stop this now ok?"

I nodded before answering "I will try but.... If I know them now.... They're probably already on their looking for Catra I think".

Bow's pov

"Adora slow down and tell me what was that back there?" I asked, when Adora first stood up and started to walk away I followed after her "what was what?"

"you know.. The swearing and you being aggressive it's usually not like you" I said scratching the back of my head, she turned around and looked at me with her once Life full eyes that's been replaced with cold and determine ones "remember Bow... I was in the house where Catra used to live for a bit... After that few weeks.. I just grew into someone else, anyway go back to the others I will get Catra back myself".

"How?! You don't even know where she is Adora besides you don't need to do everything by yourself!"

She shook her head as she looks away from me "I was the one who left her..... Yes I was threaten but it wasn't worth this now... I want to fix my mistakes also the question is how.... And don't worry about it I know a way" she said, before I could say anything she gave me a small smile "Bow please.... Just let me do this" I kept my mouth shut as I slowly nodded from that moment she ran away from me and all I did was keep on watching how she ran until her figure disappeared.

Swift Wind's pov

"so how long do you think they'll b3 outside?" Scorpia asked while she takes another bite from a piece of cake.

"I bet they probably ran away to save Kitten" DT said while painting their nails, I rolled my eyes "I doubt they'll be that reckless"

"oh Honey, trust me you might see her as the cousin you grew up with but she changed alot this year"

I took in a deep breath while shaking my head "sure what ever you say DT"

"Guys" we all looked at Bow "Bow.... Where is Adora?" Mara asked Bow didn't answered until I finally stood up and grabbed him by his shoulders "Bow...... Listen I know you're a good person and all but I wont hesitate to throw you against that wall and make you talk so tell us where us Adora"

"She.... She went... To save Catra on her own"

I felt my whole body shake out of anger as I let him go "why didn't you go with her.... And why the fuck is she being stupid!" everyone kept silent for a moment until Bow spoke up again "Swifty I know you're upe set but... Don't think for a second that I don't have a plan" I looked at him for a moment before he gave me a smile "you'll see... Entrapta gonna need your help, can you hack into Adora's phone so we can track her location?"

Entrapta looks at him with a huge smile, I swear I saw stars forming on her eyes "I'll try but it'll take time" She said as she squeals with excitement.

"This is really a fuck weird friendship group" Mermista said while shaking her head, I nodded slowly "agree with you there" she let out a sigh as she let out a smirk "I wonder.... Sea Hawk Honey when they find the base wanna burn it!?"

"I-Yessssss Adventure lets gooooo"

I shook my head "Sea Hawk.... We don't know where they even are so calm down... Actually everyone calm down and let Bow and Entrapta find the signal first!!!" I shouted out. The room fell quiet for a moment before they all started to whisper at each other.

" Bravo, you finally took charge" DT said while clapping their hands, I stared at them before giving them a sly grin "listen, you don't know me yet and I would like to give you my demonstration after when everything is over" Dt looks up at me and shook their head "yea no, sorry but not yeat Dearie"

--------------
A/N

Hey guys, yea sorry for the short chapter update and for me to take this long... Lately irl it became busy but just know I will update here and there when I can ^^ thank you for reading this far however and I hope you all do enjoy the story.