Chapter 60

Bow's pov

I walked into the hospital, after leaving Adora's house I just want to see how Glimmer is doing. Before even asking the front desk if I can visit Glimmer my notification went off, I took my phone out to read the message from a unknown number, all I saw was a video had been sended to me, I pressed play to watch.

My eyes widen slowly as I finished the small clip, I looked at the desk before running outside 'sorry Glimmer but this is way important'.

I dailed Netossa's number as fast as I can, it toom three rings before she finally picked up.

"yes?"

"Hi Netossa..... Can you pick me up please this is kinda important"

"I take it you got a video too right?"

"yea"

"alright I will pick you"

She hung up on me after she said she'll pick me up, I quickly sended her my location before putting my phone back into my pocket.

DT's pov

"So will you finally tell me where you got those picture?" I asked while I drove down to the theater "like you I have my sources" she answered me with a smile even I have to say her smile was creepy and this is coming from me and people always say my smiles sends shivers down their spine "fair enough, so what do you want confirm with Kitten if you got those pictures?"

"Firstly I wanna see if my sources are reliable and Finally I want to see that.... Did she told our football player on what she did" I stopped my car before chuckling "oh Adora knows darling, she knows everything, they don't keep secrets from each other"

"Ah DT, there is even secrets that you don't even know" I raised an eyebrow, I heard my phone went off, I opened it up to see a video attached before I could hit play she slowly leaned closer and whispered "let me save you the trouble, everyone gotten a video and let's see if you all can trust each other after" I was about to say something but she hits the window open and jumped out if my car.

"Fuck it Clairy!" I yelled, I rest my forehead onto my palm, I finally hitted the button and start watching it, I shook my head while rolling my eyes "is that all she got on me, bitch is insane to think of a video of me doing drugs is going to put me to shame, Ah she obviously forgotten that I wear high heels and do drag front of homophobic bigots while snorting cocaine with no shame" I said to myself, I look back at my brokem window again and let out a sigh "but my car on the other hand is going to cost me, thank goodness I have my operations"

Catra's pov

"Did everyone gotten one too!?" Scorpia noddes as we all sat in the living room, looking scared just as I am, I don't know if Adora had one aswell, she still haven't come out from her room and I definitely don't want to bother her "so.... What was in your videos" I asked softly.

"um wildcat, everyone els gotten the videos too, they want everyone to meet at some old hangout spot to talk about this" Scorpia said, I froze for a second before shaking my head "lets not ok, let's.... Let's shate it between ourselves here an-"

"Catra, are you trying to hide something?" I flinched as I turned around to stare at Adora, she looks pale and lifeless but she also looked angry and determined aswell scared "no, well not from you bu-".

"no buts, I also got a video and saw that everyone wants to meet up, so let's all meet up, let's show this creep that we will trust and support each other" she said while walking towards the door, I wanted to stop her but what she said next made me go along with her "I've already let one friend down.... I won't do that to anyone again".

I looked at Scorpia, Lonnie, Rogelio and Kyle before nodding "you heard her guys, let's go and get this done with" I said as I grabbed my jacket, I will admit, I am scared, these videos shows our secrets either if it's small or big, in my case most of them I'm not ready to face it all yet. Before I went to Scorpia's truck I felt a hand grabbed mine, I looked at Adora's hand before looking into her eyes "Catra... You've already shares alot about yourself" I nodded slowly, she let out a smile "so whatever we reveal just know that, I will still be here holding your hand, I love you after all"

I can't help it to smile a little "I love you too dork, now come on let's go" before I could walk again, Adora pulled me in for a passionate kiss, I melt into the kiss as quickly as she pulled me in.

"um love birds we get that you love each other and what not but now it's not the time to suck each other's faces, or atleast get on here?!" I heard Lonnie yeld out, I rolled my eyes as I showed Lonnie the finger "oh fuck you two bitch, gee can't a girl get a kiss from her girlfriend in peace?" she rolled her eyes back at me "bitch not while we have a crisis!"

Adora let out a small giggle, it's not her usual giggle but it's progress, I smiled at her before she took my hand into hers again "lets get going".

Swift Winds pov

I stopped front of a building or should I say, Mara's crashing site. I climbed out of ny truck and walked up to the door as I was about to knock it the door already swung open "Oh, you must be Swift Wind, Mara's cousin, yea she is in back With our friends" the guy said, I've only seen him once and DT already told me about them, Lucas, Raven and Alice.

I slowly walked in, after he closed the door he stretched his arm out "I'm Lucas, it's a pleasure to meet you* he said with a grin, I smiled back at him awkwardly as I shake his hand" the pleasure is all mine, but listen I really need to talk to Mara so forgive me if I'm in a rush".

"No worries, just walk straight then go left, they're hanging there busy with well, planning"  I nodded as I start walking "thank you".

I walked down the halls as he instructed and then turned left, when I finally reached Mara and them I was greeted with Mata standing in the Middle of two females.

"Alice you're so asking for your death!"

"Bitch please, I was only stating the truth! Your brain is a size of a wallnut, or maybe even smaller!"

"how dare you say that!?"

"I dare because you nearly killed us!!"

"can you two just stop, you both are fucking dumb!"

I blinked before a I faked a cough to get their attention, all three looked at me at the same time "ooh who is this cutie?" one of the women asked me "keep it in your pants Raven you horn dog" the other one said which I can finally guess is Alice "Sorry for them Swifty, they're just.... Impossible today" Mara said with a smile, I crossed my arms "yea, and with experience I have to say you are way worse than these two, now can we please talk.....in private" she nodded slowly.

We both walked out of the back room, I looked at her with a stern look "now let's talk with no bullshit, I only want honesty".