Chapter 21

Adora's pov

When the ambulance arrived, me and Catra hopped onto her bike and chased after them, I held onto her tightly while she drived, I wanted to drive but she insisted that she was in a better state than me and I ended up agreeing with her, my whole body wouldn't stop shaking at this situation.

When we finally made it to the hospital we were sent to the waiting area, I sat down trying to keep myself together while Catra let the whole group know what happened "Adora, they're on their way" I looked up at Catra "th-thank you" I whispered, she sat down next to me and gently rubbed my back as I layed my head onto her shoulder "I hope he'll be ok." "He will pull through, he might be a fairy puff but he is tough" I let out a weak smile as I closed my eyes "again thank you Catra, for being here" I slowly driftted to sleep her shoulder was really comfortable and after what happened I just feel like I need to nap.

Catra's pov

I looked down at her as she fell asleep, I let out a sigh, I wanted to sleep aswell but at this point I'm too afraid to sleep, so I looked at the empty seat front 'this is all my fault' I thought to myself "Catra we ar-" "shhhhhhh, Adora is sleeping!" I shouted while whispering at them, turned my head to look at Bow and Glimmer "I take it that the rest will also show up?" they nodded while they took a seat "yea, Mermista and Seahawk is on their way with Frosta and Perfuma while Spinnerella and Netossa will take a while since they were kinda busy before they got the message" I nodded "I see, I didn't let Scorpia know, since she is probably busy with home stuff stuff with Lonnie, Kyle and Rogelio"

"What home stuff?" Glimmer asked me while she looks at her nails "well, you know dinner, setting up the table and cleaning, you know chores, but
I doubt you'll understand how that works sparkles" it was now an awkward silence  before Bow spoke up "Well I see, that make sense" he said while scratching at the back of his neck, I shook my head before I layed my head down ontop of Adora's "you know Catra, I know this is a serious situation for Adora but I'm just going to be honest with you, I don't like you to me you're a scum bag and to my eyes Adora can do waaaay better than you" I looked at Glimmer with no energy before letting out a chuckle "I know she can do better and I know you hate me, go stand in the line with the rest of the world who hates me but now I'm going to be honest with you sparkles" I said before I started to glare at her "instead of saying all this crap just think of Adora right now she just saw her cousin bleeding out and you just came here with your privilege ass and say how much you dislike me and how much she coud do better instead of shutting up and be ready to comfort her when wakes up."

If Adora wasn't asleep I would've walked away from this bitch, I took in a deep breath and looked away from them "you know what Catra, for once you're right I am privileged, and I was being a bitch now but unde-" "understand what? Just be here for her ok? Now please shut up, I have a headache" before anything else could be say done we heard two familiar voices coming close "Mermista my dear, it wasn't that bad." "It was now shush we're in the hospital" we looked at them with a annoyed expression knowing well what will come next "I shall sing a shanty then" he was about to take in a deep breath but Mermista took out duct tape and tapped his mouth shut "good peace a quiet" Frosta said while reading a book, Glimmer and Bow walked up to them and they had their own little discussion it went for a few minutes until finally  a doctor showed up "Excuse me but is Adora here?" I lift my hand up "she is sleeping but I can tell her her what ever you say to me, I live with them" the doctor gave me nod and walked up to me "he is stable, but sadly to say he may not have any visitors until tomorrow." "thank you doctor, we will go then" I said he hummed before walking away.

I picked Adora up and showed the rest that we must go, while we all were walking Glimmer cleared her throat "so um can you maybe tell us slowly on what really happened" I nodded slowly "well, me and Adora had a serious conversation about something a-" "oooh was about getting it down " I looked at Mermista and shook my head "no, no nothing like that, anyhow Swift Wind had the wrong Idea and I was teasing him about it then before we knew it the bell rang and he checked who it was....And then  we heard gunshot, me and Adora ran down and saw him bleeding out" I said, when we finally reached our rides I put Adora down at the back of Glimmer's car. I took out a cigarette and light it up before having my daily cigarette "and you didn't saw who did it?"Bow asked, before I could answer Glimmer pointed at me "isn't it obvious guys, I can say with confidence that she wad behind this" at this point and her words Ive finally lost it and grabbed her by her shirt "do you really fucking think I wanted this!? Do you really think I would hurt Adora like this?!" she nodded and grabbed my hands "yes I do think that because all you ever did was hurting her!" I let out a scoff before I ket go of her "well jokes on you, I wouldn't....You wanna know why? Because I fucking love her!"

I shouted out and drop my cigarette on the floor, I climbed on to my bike and drove off, as long as it was not here idc where I go.

Glimmer's pov

When she drove off I wannted to throw something at her but the I stopped when I saw how everyone was looking at me "Glimmer you went to far" I looked at Bow "I did? But sh-" "she didn't hurt anybody, and you know what you're going go explain everything what you've said to Catra to Adora when she wakes up, I'm not going to help with this one" I felt like crying when Bow said that, but deep down I knew what I did was wrong, I don't know really what came over me when I said that to Catra, I wanted to reach out to Bow but then we heard soft groans from Adora "hey guys, um where am I.....Where is Catra?" I looked at Adora with guilt  well you see...I-I...I kinda...." "uuugggghhh fuck this shit, she drove your girlfriend away" I looked at Mermista and then Adora with fear "Glimmer what....Did....You do!?"