Chapter 62

Catra's pov

When me and Adora whent back inside everyone stared at us "sooo um, eh that was something Catra" Crop top said while scratching the back of his head. I rolled my eyes at him "yea same could be said to you with your perfect judgment".

The air was thick of distrust aswell unsure how this person even gotten those clips on us or rather say why and when did they shoot it.

"ok guys, listen it won't help to keep this in a stalemate, we have to start explaining ourselves or else-"

"you don't have to say it Netossa, we know" Frosta said as she kept on a emotionless expression on her face.

"alright then.... I'll start, I... Me and Spinny did buried a Body, but it's not what you think it is.... After that homophobic bitch was about slander Spinny yes we did had a fight but that body wasn't her, it was....." she stopped before looking at Spinnerela as if asking for permission, she nodded at Netossa slowly before Netossa could explain further "that body was.... Our neighbor, they committed suicide and well we panicked because we opened that door so only solution was that.... To bury them".

I nodded slowly "understandanle would've done the same thing" I said as I took out my box of cigarettes "anyone?" everyone shook their heads except for Lonnie who took one "so who is next?" Lonnie asked before lighting her cigarette "I guess I'll explain myself next" Flower girl said.

I tried my best to keep in a laugh but failed and burst out laughing "sorry sorry flower pillow princess but smoking weed isn't that bad, actually between all of our sins yours is technically innocent as fuck hell your wrong doing is a picnic compare to ours" I said in between mu laughter while before taking a drag from my cigarette.

"well even so, I still feel bad,  marijuana just helps me with my stress especially after what's been going on" I looked at everyone's expression, just like me they're trying not to laugh even Scorpia is holding back to laugh at her girlfriend's innocence.

"alright, before we uh do something that will be the cause of our deaths with a soft blow, let me explain, Me and Sea Hawk did fuck and yes we didn't share because well, I don't want to make a huge fuss about it" just like that everyone shook their head, we are not even surprised "Girl we knew!!!" everyone shouted.

I face plamed as I shake my head "I'm going to change your contact name from spicy Ariel to Goldfish Ariel" she threw a pillow at me, I glared at her while she rolled her eyes.

Adora's pov

I'm happy in a way that Catra became so comfortable with my friends, I cant help but to feel happy even though this situation isn't for the best time to be happy "alright Crop top I'm curious about your explanation to your video" Catra said while crossing her arms. We all shifted our gaze to Bow, he took in a deep breath before explaining slowly "yes.... It's true, I knew it was wrong hooking up with Glimmer after she broke up with Adora, but in that moment it felt right and I really didn't do it because I was evil or anything I.... I just liked her and that part of me sleeping with that guy,it was an accident me and Glimmer had a fight and everything was just going wrong so I did something stupid"

Bow looked down at the ground "it was really stupid, I shouldn't had drank that night and I shouldn't have had slept with him, I never contacted him again, even blocked his number" for a moment everything was quiet, so quiet you could hear a pin drop.

"soo um, I know this is a serious touching moment but we got to listen to the rest" Lonnie said "yea, so you three go next" Catra said with a smirk, Kyle let out a blush as he looked away "Rogelio I vote you explain this one" Rogelio was about to say something until Lonnie shouted "Not it!"