Chapter 77

Prime's pov

The sound of working underlinings is really music to my ears no matter what time of day, I fix up my tie as I slowly following one of my many scientists.

"so you see sir, by now she should have that chip inside of her and inside of your brother and added bonus you can control them through hypnotism just by saying a certain phrase" I grinned at the man and patted on his back "is that so? Well then I'm pleased to hear that but seeing is believing now do show me rather than boring me with all this blabbering" he grins at me, I could see the how he nervous he was when he opened the door, both Catra and my little brother look so worn out with no strain of hope in their eyes, it felt good seeing those two in this state.

"so lord Prime sir, just say come into the light and they will do any order you give them"

"I see, well then" I fixed ny tie before clearing my throat "come to the light" both Catra's and my little brother's look up at me, I can't help but to smile as I softly whisper "Catra, so tell me everything you know about your friend Adora"

Adora's pov

"ok so do you have everything?" I rolled my eyes "yes Swifty for the hundredth time, I have everything I need now please can I go now!?"

"I'm sorry, I'm just nervous.... I'm not going to be there and I'm just scared that something might happen" my glared soften as I wrap my arms around him for a hug "I know, but please just believe that I'll be back, save and with Catra and hopefully this will be the las time we see the Horde" Swift wind takes in a deep breath and nods slowly "I will try Adora" he said with a forced smile, I smiled back at him.

"so I take it everyone is ready?" Rick asks while he held his wife in his embrace, it was sweet to see him like this, most if the time he can be really up tight, Bow showed him a thumbs up while the rest of us replied a yes.

"good, now Marinda will escort Adora in, while Kyle, Lonnie and Rogelio will act causal and follow with Bow and Entrapta when only you see them leaving with Adora" he said while looking down at the ground "when worse is to come, run ok and that means all of you" I nodded slowly understanding why he is concern, anything could go wrong and knowing the Horde if things do go wrong they won't show mercy towards us "you have our word hun" Marinda said with a sweet smile.

"ok then so let's move out"

"right"

Swift Wind's pov

I really can't shake this bad feeling I have, sure I could be wrong but ever since Catra being kidnapped or what ever I keep in having this feeling that something is going to go south "I don't know about you darling but we do have to go now" DT said while they sat next to me going through their Instagram, I rolled my eyes "I know, I know its just that something just feel so off" I said before starting up my truck, since most if us are going our separate ways Dt, Mermista and seahawk is driving with me while Netossa and Spinnerella said they want to go home, thankfully it's not a school day.

"where should I drop you off?" I ask DT, they shrugged "anywhere you want to drop me off, even in yo-"

"don't finish that sentence!, I'll just drop you off at peekablue" they grinned "aww getting flustered are we? ~" I rolled my eyes aging "listen I don't ge-"

"for fuck sakes can you just drive, you two can flirt, fuck or what ever later I'm going to be later for my pedicure!" Mermista shouted out, I let out as sigh "I'm already driving"

"then drive faster!"

'definitely going to be a long drive' I thought to myself.

A/N: this is a short chapter I know, and yes I took a long break because life was busy and too much was happening at the same time, the next chapter will be a bit longer then this

Thanks for reading and being patient