Chapter 86

Swift Wind's pov

I rushed to the hospital as soon when I had that phone call from Micha, my heart felt as if it was stop beating when I heard that Adora, Mara and Catra were taken to the hospital. As I kept running everything plays back slowly.

"swift wind, this is Micha... Listen Adora, Mara and Catra was taken into the ER, all three in critical condition, we-"

"on my way!"

I didn't allowed him to finished, I kept on running down the halls until I saw Micha leaning against the wall while starting at the door

"Micha what's the stats!?"

"shush Swift Wind, this is a hospital" he said before pushing himself off the wall "so far that I know Mara as I was about to say before you rudely interrupted me, she isn't in a bad state like Adora and Catra, and as for those two... They're still in the ICU" I looked down at the floor with worry, I clenched my fists while keep telling myself that I should've had gone with.

Micha put his hand on mh shoulder with a serious look on his face "and what I also wanted to tell you is that, everyone in your little group must go to the station tonight for the investigation on what was happening since you guys knew what Adora and them were doing".

I slowly noddes trying to keep myself together "I understand....but can I stay here? Just for a while" he shook his head slowly "If it was really up to me I would've said yes, but this issue is really serious.... So I do advice for you to go now. I'll stay here and keep track on their condition and I will call you to keep on track on everything" I wanted to argue but then he lift his hand up as if he was reading my mind "don't think about arguing please".

I let a sigh as I hang my head low "fine sir, but please call me if you hear anything"

He gave me a smile and nodded slowly "I will, now go"

I turned around and started to walk towards the exit, while walking all I could think of how I could've stopped Adora and them or how I could've went with them to help out. I stopped suddenly as I punched the wall, I ignored the stinging pain.

'stupid, stupid, stupid' I keep repeating to myself as I carried on walking.

Scorpia's pov

I was quietly sitting on the chair waiting on to be called in for the questioning, well actually we all are. They told us that we should wait for everyone to be present while the took our phones away.

"So um..... Wild night we had" Kyle said trying his best to break the silnce.

"I wouldn't say wild, wild is a Understatement" Lonnie said crossing her arms looking annoyed "I mean fuck we could've been asleep by now and just.... Just forget about everything"

"Lonnie I get where you're coming, I mean who thought that both Adora and Catra could cause so much damage and yet still stand after so mamy beatings, its like they're Zombies I tell you Zombies!!!"

"Kyle, Sweetie... Zombies does not exist" Rogelio said with his eyes closed.

"Then how the fuck did they survive that shit for so fucking long!?"

"Actually there is a scientific explanation about that" Entrapta said while snacking on some gummy bears "Entrapta I don't think It's a good idea to explain it to us" Bow said while scratching the back of his neck.

I closed my eye for a second "well it doesn't matter, only thing that matters is the fact that we're all alive"I said as I try to smile, after everything I just want to pinch myself just incase that this was all a dream. I mean it's great that we are finally free from the Horde, from Prime but then there is a side where there is a huge possibility that our friends could be dying now even though they're in the care of doctors.

"uggggh that was really cheesy of you to say" we all turn our heads to look at Mermista and Seahawk waking in, Mermista had a smile on her fave which really scared me, usually she always wore her poker face expression.

"Mermista my dear, lets give them a break after all they've been through hell and back" she shook her head "not a chance, it'll ruin my reputation to be a bad bitch".

"Girl I'm sorry but I'm the bad bitch in the group now" Lonnie said with a grin while crossing her arms, it looked like a argument was about to start but thankfully Kyle said something.

"maybe we all can agree that I could be the bad bitch, because I'm bad at everything and I act like a bitch" for once no one said shut up kyle or anything, actually we all break down into fits of laughter.

Slowly by slowly everyone came, Swift Wind came in last, Perfume couldn't stop clinging onto me, DT was leaning against the wall with Mermista watching something from DT's phone. Frosta was reading as always and of course Spinnerella and Netossa sat next to Swift wind after he sat down, only person that was with was Alice, Bow explained to the Officer about Alice's condition luckily he understood but still let out a sigh "ok, since Micha can't be here we will have someone else investigating you, I shall call out you name and open the door with the detective inside" he explained, we all waited for the first name to be called "ok so Glimmer, sorry kiddo but you're going in first" we all looked at Glimmer, some people still didn't forgave her, I think only few people who did in our group wad Adora, Bow and me. I don't think Entrapta really cared or thought about at all since she didn't really treat anybody different how she is treating them now.

Glimmer's pov

I stood up from my seat and slowly walked into the room, I ignored some of the glares I was getting, as I took a seat front of the Detective who I sadly know, he is after all my dad's partner. He was taller than my dad, he looked at me from the paperwork he was reading before setting it down on the desk.

"Now ms Glimmer, tell me how did you even get involved in all this" I took in a deep breath knowing that I have to explain yet again on everything I had done.

"I-I was overflowing with jealousy when Catra.... Was with my friend Adora and I thought back that I was concern about Adora because.... Um Catra told us that.... Actually more like we know she was in some gang it was only later we found out she was in the Horde..... And well Prime..... Made me a deal and I took it.... And well the rest was more on the rest, I.... I thought maybe if I helped out tonight would excuse me from my.... Betrayal" Jason looked at me and shook his head "Glimmer.... Ine question.... Did your mom drop you as child?"

Bow's pov

"again how could you even forgave her after like everything" Mermista asked me while she was filing her nails, I shrugged at her question.

"ok then, next question do you think we can trust her"

"honestly I don't know" I said scratching the back of my head.

After Mermista asked me her two questions, time went by, at this point all we could feel was boredom and tired, finally the door opened and Glimmer walked out with a sad expression "Glim how did g-" she wrapped her arms around and burried her face into my chest "Bow I'm sorry what I've done, I know I've already apologized but... I need to to apologize again" I patted her back "its ok, its ok but how did it go"

"It went as I aspected because I did made a deal with Prime I might be in jail for month or three it depends on the judge but what is a guarantee is community service for five months" she said, softly.

"I see" I said, I really don't know what to say to her, and I feel like there is nothing I could say to make anything better anyway.

"next up DT"

We heard their name being called, DT strutted while walking into the room as if they know they'll come out ok and honestly all I could think was what a weirdo they are.