Chapter 69

Adora's pov

I stared at DT with a serious glare before shaking my head "no time for your lame ass jokes DT, is Catra here?" they shook their head slowly "sadly no, she was here however but left to clear out her head. Why do you wanna know?" I rolled my eyes "DT, I really don't have time for games, listen...... I-"

DT raised their hand and placed their indexed finger onto my lips " shush, for piet sakes you talk to much blondie" they moved their finger away from my lips before continuing on talking "both you and Catra have self destructive minds, now first calm down and tell me to confirm my suspicions, that break up text, was it Clairy who forced you?"

I slowly nodded at their question "Ok, now listen ms hero complex, why on earth did you even listen to her?"

"Blackmail" I whispered softly as I had a bad feeling that DT will be giving me a long speech about all this.

"No excuse! Honey please, black mail is nothing at this point. You've faced gang members that are ruthless, you survived against Kevin and his goons, you even told off Prime!! But let Clairy blackmail you? That's bullshit!" I blinked at their words as I felt a pit in my stomach, they're right. Me and Catra faced way worse than black mails, I looked down at the ground as the shame and realization starting to hit me.

"You see,now I don't feel sympathetic towards you because you done a screw up just Like Kitten with her drinking! I understand you want whats good for her but have you evet stopped and think thay sometimes doing the so called 'the right thing' or 'I need to do this to protect everyone' can bring way more harm than the small little thing as blackmail? "

I shook my head slowly, as I slowly fall down onto my knee, trying not to break down into tears while knowing they were right, I haven't stop to think at all.

" Hey that's enough! I don't think who you think you are b-"

" No Netossa, DT is right.... About everything.... I.... I needed to hear all those things they just said"

DT snapped their fingets "Damn right Girlfriend, now listen Stronk Barbie we have to get you and the other dumbass to make up aswell track her down before she does something stupid".

Catra's pov

I looked at tbe creepy ass looking house that stood right in front of me, I took in a deep breath as I remember every bad memory when I did manage stopped by here to drop down cash.

I looked back at Lucas for second, he gave me a thumbs up to show me that they were ready, I nodded slowly before looking back at the house.

I slowly walked towards the door and gave it a knock.

It didn't took too long before Hordak opened up the door, he gave a off putting grin before stepping aside "come in, Prime is waiting for you" he said creepily. I nodded as I walk in as I had a bad feeling about the.

I slowly followed Hordak, he stopped front door that was written in Latin. "we are here, you can walk in" he said softly, I nodded again "thank you".

I opened the door to only find Prime sitting at a desk while reading "greetings little sister, I hear you want to rejoin us, is that correct?"

"yes"

"And are you aware of your situation?"

I nodded slowly, he lifted my chin up witn a calming grin onto his face "good little kitty, so I take that you will take your full punishment?"

"y-yes"

"good, well actually let's make this more interesting" he said as he grabbed his controller and switched a small tv on, my eyes widen as I saw Raven chaining up Lucas, Mara and Alice "awww why so surprised? Did you think you had the upper hand? Don't make me laugh, so we're going to play a little game, each time you scream they'll get a electric shock, don't worry it won't kill them.... Well it won't kill them if you don't scream alot"

I clenched my fist as I felt anget building up inside of me slowly.

"I take that silence as a green light, now I shall Let my brother WH take you to you punishment, and I promise after twenty four hours we shall realize your friends and everything you've done will be forgiven"

"actually..... I want to ask that can you please leave Adora out of this for now on?"

He chuckle "oh, that I won't promise after all, what I've observed she'll probably play the hero and try to save you and you my dear will watch how we break her to joun us aswell and well maybe then your so called relationship will be in a perfect match"

I growled as I slammed my hands down before letting out a grin "listen here, you won't ever get Adora, after all she broke up with me so it doesn't matter what you'll do to me because I know she'll be safe"

Adora's pov

Me, DT, Netossa and Spinnerella were on our way to meet up with everyone at our group house, I've messaged thw group to keet us there as soon we left DT's place.

When we all walked in, everyone was there except for Bow "hi everyone, um where is Bow?"

"he went to see his glitter coated gremlin" Lonnie said while getting her nailed painted by mermista "I see, well um we have something important to discuss, and well.... I did something stupid.... Actually stupid is a Understatement but anyway.... We need to find Catra or else she.... She is going to end up dead"

"uuggggh for fuck sakes, this shit again? Can you all like not get missing or kidnapped or some shit every five minutes?" Mermista asked as she glared at me"but fine what do you want us to do? "

I smiled a little as pulled out a map" wellI made notes and markings where shw lovessss to hang out so it could be easier to ask around while looking for her"

"um Adora, you kinda missed one spot"

"oh really? What did I miss Scorpia?"

Scorpia walked up to me before grabbing the marker and circled around the Etheria Mechanics "you've forgotten where she used to work"

I mentally faceplamed my self, I looked up at Scorpia witha smile "thanks"

"no problem"

I gave everyone one last look "any questions?"

"um yes.... What the fuck did you do to cause us being called up to look for her?" Frosta asked, everyone looked at me, waiting for me to answer

"well you se- oh hold on" I said as my phone started to ring at the perfect time.

I looked at the caller ID before answering it.

"Bow!! Thank goodness you called.... Listen I-"

"Adora.... Glimmer just woke up from her comma, she said... She has something important to tell...us Something about a dream"

My eyes widen as I looked at everyone with shock

"Adora? You still there?"

The phone slipped out of my hand, after my phone hitted the fround I took in a deep breath.

"guys, Glimmer is out of her coma"

The room fell into a deep silnce before Mermista spoke.

"well awww shit, love triangle shit coming up again."