Chapter 33

Adora's pov

We walked back into the club "Hey Ador-" "Catra not now, I'm upset that you didn't straight up told me what he said to you" I said in a stern voice while I grabbed a drink, she stared at me for a moment before speaking again "listen, I'm sorry I didn't say anything to you, I...I was scared that you wouldn't believe me that he said that shit because you're too happy to see your ex fuck boy friend" I looked at her for a moment while I took a sip from my drink "I get that but for now please just give me space" she nodded slowly before she walked away slowly.

I let out a sigh while I turned around, I know not everything is her fault, I get it but I was also in a bad mood after he brought up Mara, saying that she was slut at one stage for Light Hope. He wasn't wrong but while she is gone I don't want to hear anything that degrade her like that, as I was finishing up my drink I ordered another one "Hey there ~" I let out a annoyed sigh before staring at the stranger "are you lost?" I asked, the lady shook her head while grinning at me "oh no honey, but I do have to say it's very odd for a gorgeous girl like you standing here drinking by herself" I held in back a chuckle while I picked up my drink "well firstly I'm not alone I'm here with my girlfriend we just need a little space right now" I said before taking a sip from my drink, the lady nodded "I see" she said smiling.

She slowly walked next to me "Roy, may I please have two Martinies" she ordered the bar man nodded slowly, I looked at her with a puzzled looked, she then turned to me and let out a giggle "I hope that's alright, by the way my name is Alice" she said with a smile which is hard to read "I'm Adora" I said as I took yet another sip from my drink, it didn't took long for the Martinies to arrived, she slides one of them to me "well then It's a pleasant to meet you then Adora, and don't worry this is on me since you do really look like you need a couple more drinks" I looked at the drink before I looked back at her "thanks" I said before finishing up my drink, I picked up the Martini and took a small sip "oh wow this is delicious!" she almost burst out laughing "you really never drank this before?" I shook my head "nope, usually it was beer or vodka" she tapped her finger on the counter slowly "well then I guess you should really experiment some other drinks then" I nodded "I think  so too, by the way why are you here alone?" she took in a deep breath before answering "well I was actually here looking for my dumb ass of a cousin but I can't find him."

"I see, I hope you do find him" she smiled at me "thank you, and you? Why are you and your girlfriend here?" "well, my girlfriend knows the owner's sibling or something and was asked to perform for the opening with a song" I answered after I took a sip from ny drink, she then looked at me with a impressed look "so you're dating that bad ass looking girl who sung earlier?" I nodded excitedly forgetting about what happened earlier "yea she is my girlfriend, we started off as best friends now we are dating" I said with pride before finishing the last bit of my drink "wow that's so amazing" she said as she took her second sip from her drink.

I nodded, as I called the bar tender she stopped me with her hand "if you're going to ask for a beer I will wack you, try some rum and coke next" I looked at  before looking at the bar tender  "two Rum and coke please" the bar tender nodded as he starting to prepare our drinks  "good girl."

Catra's pov

"and then she asked me to give her space, which is making me feel anxious as fuck" I said to Swift Wind who surprisingly were with Regolio,Kyle, Lonnie and Scorpia before I found them, after I found them I started to explained the whole situation with them "yea Kevin is dead if DT got themselves involved" said Regolio while downs his drink while Kyle is laying his head in his chest, Swift Wind looked at me as if he is high which won't surprised me at this moment nor did I care.

"well it seems like to me you two should talk about this later, I know my little cousin can be a stubborn bitch sometimes but just know she doesn't really mean to hurt or make you feel like" he said as he was about to take a sip from his drink, I let out a groan while I took a joint from Lonnie "this is really not helpful Swift Wind" I said before taking a pull from the joint "Listen Wild cat, I think he as a point her, just give it another moment or so and go back there and smooth things with her" I nodded while I felt like there was no hope left "fineeeeee"