Chapter 46

Catra's pov

"well I guess today is my lucky day to get rid of you once and for all!" she said as she aimed the knife at me before thrusting it towards me "CATRA!!!!!!!!"  I heard Swift Wind's voice before I knew it he tackled her from the side against into the wall, I let out a relieved sigh "thanks, is crop top busy calling them?" he nodded "yea I told him to dail it up" he said, I smiled a little at him but it all stopped when we heard Shadow Weaver chuckled "you all are such naive and simple minded children, do you really think the cops will do anything!?" she said loudly whole kept on laughing.

I let out growl as I froced myself to stand up, it was painful but I won't just have Swift Wind fight for me, she took out another knife "now, Catra be a good girl and just give up" I shook my head "no" I said as I picked up the knife "you're going to pay for everything you've done to me and Adora!" she stared at me before throwing het knife at me, I was too slow sadly as it hitted ny shoulder, I let out a pain full yelp, Swift Wind took the knife out and threw it back at her.

As the knife seemed like it would hit her but then I realized he missed, he can't fucking aim, she let out a chuckle before she took out a gun anf pointed at Him "don't even try anything else especially after your last  pathetic excuse of an attempt" she said, I glared her her "now as for you Catra, before I end your pathetic lives, let me tell you a little story, a bout a young idiotic girl who got herself into Juvenile Detention, she didn't know that the Horde wanted het skills, and street smarts so while she was taking a break, The Horde sended a woman with talent to kill her parents, and oh she did, she killed them"

I felt my tears were building up as shw kept on speaking  "she didn't just kill them however she took them,tied them up and slit their wrist and hang one up to make it seems that they both commited suicides, what a perfect setting wouldn't you say? I mean who wouldn't kill themselves after having a troubled child like you!" in a way she was right I was troubled and at this point I know my parent's death was all my fault, I looked down to hide my tears from Shadow Weaver.

"Catra, don't listen to her!" I lift my head up a little so I  can look at Swift Wind "yiu heard me Catra don't listen to her, your parents loved you remember? And what about Adora? She loves you doesn't she?" I looked back dow before finally made my final decision "Shadow Weaver....Before you kill me..." I said as I pretend to put the knife down and walked closer to her, she gave me smirk when I stood front of her, I slowly started to grin as I grabbed her arm and twist it before taking her gun "you know all those years, your abuse never once made me fucking weak" I whispered loud enough only she could hear "but It made strong and fucking smart enough to know what your move will be" her eyes widen as she shook her head "don't you fucking da-" before she could finish her sentence I shot her three times into her head, I glared at her before realizing that I just killed her, I dropped the gun as I fall down onto my knee "i-its over" I whispered in a shaky voice.

"it sure is" Swift Wind said as he put his Jacket around me,I couldn't but to start sobbing realizing I just shot someone without even regreting.

Adora's pov

"well seems like everything went well" DT said as they walkes up to me, I looked up at them "really?" they nodded with a grin "yes, really,I mean kitten will probably be in pain since she had to push herself, oh and you're free to move back home Shadow Weaver is dead" before I knew it Raven and Alice took off the cuffs from me, I looked at them beforehand running off back to the hospital.

As I was running I saw police there, I stopped as I saw Bow and oddly enough Seahawk here, I walked up to them with a frown "h-hi guys" they looked at me with a smile "Adora you don't have to look like that we get it, but now it's over" Bow said before giving me a hug, I hugged him back with a relieved smile "I take it you all were in the plan" he nodded slowly "yea we were, me, Seahawk and Swift Wind stayed behind"

"and?" "oh and then Swift Wind stayed inside just incase which was a good thing, we all heard gun shots, and it turns out Shadow Weaver is dead, Catra killed her" he said in a low voice, my eyes widen a bit before I left and ran inside, ignoring Bow's calls. When I was finally in I saw Glimmer's dad taking notes from Swift Wind's statement, and next to him was Catra, I slowly walked towards her, but then one of the officers walked front of me "sorry mam but I do suggest you leave this area" I glared up at the officer "due respect but my girlfriend is in there and so is my cousin" he shook his "no means no, now scram" I was about to argue with him but then Glimmer's dad walked up to us "let her through" "but sir".

"It's alright I know this kid, she wouldn't be here unless it was for a reason, Adora come with me" I nodded slowly following Micha, I then turned around and stick my tongue out at the officer, while walked in I rushed towards Catra and wrapped her into a hug, she looked a bit shaken up, she slowly hugged me back after flinching "hey Adora" she whispered trying not to sob, I kept on holding onto her "Catra....It's ok, you won't be sent back to Juvi" she shook her head  "your such an idiot, I'm not scared of that" I then moved back a little to look at her "then why are you so shaken up?"

"I will tell you later" she said, I nodded as I sat next to her after letting her go, Micha walked up to us with the most serious expression I've ever seen on him "so taken from What Swift Wind had told us and the recordings he gave us, you're off the hook as this was out of self defense but.......the bad thing is the other children in her care have no where else to g-" "They can live with us, we still have alot of rooms at our house" he looked at me for second "are you sure?" I nodded before answering him "they....They're good friends of ours so I won't let them astray" he nodded slowly  "alright, well then I will let them know where they can move in"

I stood up and kissed Catra's cheek "I'll see you tomorrow" I whispered, she nodded slowly, I let out a smile before walking up to Micha "um sir, let me and Swift Wind come with you so we could help them out" he let out a chuckle "well I can't say not to that, but you need to relax and so doe-" "it's alright I want to help them aswell" swift Wind jumped in, I silently thanked him, I didn't want anybody else to know that I moved there aswell "wel ok, then lets go kiddos" we smiled as we followed Micha.

Finally that house will finally be out of our lives most importantly we got rid one of the problems of our lives, just two more to go.