Chapter 44

Catra's pov

My eyes snapped open in the middle of the night as I woke up from a nightmare, as I was trying to control my breathing I looked at my left to only Find Adora is missing. My eyes widen as I sat up "Adora!, Adoraaaa!" I shout out her name, I tried to stand up from my bed to only ended up on the floor, I felt my heart racing as I crawled towrads the door ignoring the amount of pain I was feeling from the fall, as I was about to reach the door, the door opened "Oh my! Miss what happed!?"

"It doesn't matter, had you seen a blond!?" I asked, she helped my up and walked me to my bed "mam calm down, and yes she asked me to tell you that she went home" I looked at her terrified "no, no, no she can't go back there, she....She will..." I said as I started to sniffle while sobbing knowing that she is in that house with that bitch haunts me.

It took a while but then I finally calm down when I saw a text from Adora saying that she is alright, I layed back down "so ms feeling better?" I looked at the nurse and nodded "yea sure" I said as I closed my eyes while taking in a deep breath before falling asleep hoping that Adora stays safe.

Adora's pov

I stared at my phone after I told Catra that I was alright, knowing that I just lied to her hurts me, it was worse than the beating I received earlier on. Shadow Weaver wasn't too happy that I was late so she  took me down to her basement, she didn't whip me like she did last time, she did something way worse, she took a wooden plank this time.

As I remember how she beaten me with that plank makes me sick knowing this was Catra's life, this whole time despite me losing Mara I had it easy, I put my phone down and looked at the ceiling, I really miss my friends and Cousin. Bow, Glimmer,Swift Wind, Mermista, Frosta, Perfuma, Seahawk, Entrapta,Netossa and Spinnerella.

I mean I did made new friends here, but I miss those guys, I miss how we would tease Bow and Seahawk for singing shanties, I miss how Mermista and Netossa would get competitive over soccor, I miss the laughter and just plain love of the group. I closed my eyes as I keep onto those  memories and it hurts to know that I might never go back to that life.

Before I could fall asleep for good, I heard my phone vibrate on my table, I let out a groan as I reach for my phone to read a message from DT

Double Trouble: listen Darling, don't reply just read.

I might have a plan to get rid of Shadow weaver first but you have to listen to me, we will discuss this all tomorrow after Catra's therapy ok ;) nighty night sweet nightmares

I rolled my eyes 'sometimes I wonder which side you are on' I put my phone down and hit my head into the pillow, at this point I don't know what to do with my life anymore.

Mara's pov

"I'm back" I said as I took off my hood and hang it on the coat hanger "took you long enough Mara! Now please get your ass here and help me and This dumb ass to fix this fucking cupboard door!" I let out a sigh as I walked into the kitchen, I couldn't help but to burst out laughing "wow Alice,I've always known that you and Raven can't do anything with out me"

"shut up and help!" they both shout at me, I kept on laughing as I walkes closer to hold the cupboard door in place with Raven, Alice picked up ghe screws and started to screw in the door "you know sometimes I wonder how Lucas even lived before he took us in" Alice said before me and Raven let go of the door, I shrugged 'me neither, sometimes I wonder if that's the only reason why he saved us, just so his house doesn't fall down and crush him like a insect" I said before grabbing an apple. Raven let out a chuckle before winkin at us "maybe he only want us hot women to maybe I don't know seduce us and have a foresome" Alice twitches before she slapped her at the back of her head "you're such a moron, Mara already loves someone remember? And me well I wouldn't sleep with him even if he was as good looking as Brendon Urie" Raven let out a pout while she was rubbing her hear "why so mean? Also why Brendon Urie? You get waaaay more hotter people out there!" "that was not the point I was trying to make dumbass!"