Chapter 27

Swift wind's pov

I hate lying in the Hopsital it has been three days now, I'm bored to just lie down and do absolutely nothing and what made it worse I heard that there was a murder at school I'm worried about my friends, Adora and even Catra, I really just want to get out of here.

I let out a sigh out of boredom and closed my eyes "Swifty!" I looked at Adora when I heard her voice and smiled "here is my favorite cousin" she punched my arm gently and scoffed "I'm your only cousin" I couldn't help but to laugh, my laughter died down when I saw Catra standing there, I opened my arms "you do know you can hug me" she shook her head "n-no I'm just relieved that you're ok because your niece can't fucking cook" I blinked and broke down in fits of giggles "I know, I know she once even burned water." "Adora.....How the fuck did you...you know what don't even answer that" Adora let out a pout as she crossed her arms "why are you all so mean to me" I patted on her back "because we do it out of love for your dumb ass moments" before she could say something held up my hand "guys, I heard what happened at school....Is Investing alright?" Adora shook her "no, we suspect it was Hordak but there is no solid evidence it's like everything that could be a lead just disappeared" I nodded while I let out a hum "I see, any Idea Catra?" she looked at me before looking away "honestly I don't know anymore,part of me is happy that they got what they deserved but other part is afraid because if it is Hordak then I have no idea what he might do to us" the room went silent for a whole minute while we all processing the scary reality we are facing.

"Well then, I guess I can share a plan to you two listen up closely...."

Catra's pov

It's been two hours since we spoke to swift wind, his plan still rings in my head, I mean it sounded like a good plan but I also doubt it'll really work, he doesn't know the Horde like I do they're very organized. I looked at the time and let out a sigh "Adora" she looked at me from her homework "yes?" I took in a deep breath before standing up from the bed "don't wait up for me, I'll be at DT's for a bit we are planning out a party for Saturday and they're really wanted me to help out so I'll be out for a while" I said, she let out a nod "alright please let me know that you're safe when you get there ok? With the Horde after us and everything that's going on you got to let me know ok?" I looked her into her eyes and nodded before walking up to her to plant a kiss on her lips "I will" I said before grabbing my helmet and walking downstairs. When I walked out of the house, I let out a shakey breath that I kept in, I hate that I lied to her,I really do and it gnaws my soul but I have no choice.

I climbed on my bike before driving off to the meeting, I sped up so I could just go there and get everything over with.

When I finally reached the spot, I climbed off of my bike and greeted Scorpia, Lonnie,Rogelio and kyle the rest I didn't bother especially Chloe, I really don't want to talk to her not after what she called Adora, as we all stood there in silence, The meeting usually starts late at night so usually people here drink, use drugs, have orgies and finally socialize. I went to grab some beer but thanks to my luck Chloe have to come and talk to me "hi kitty, wanna join in some fun?" I looked at her and took a sip from my beer "no thanks I'll rather stay loyal." "awww come on you used to love to fuck me and the other girls who would join" I let out a annoyed groan while  I tried not to squeeze the cup too hard "I only used you guys, now please fuck off I'm already in a pissy mood" I said before walking away from her, she said some shit that I didn't even bother to listen.

Hours went by, and it was finally 11 pm, we all gathered up in a circle, whike we waited I saw Shadow Weaver and Hordak walking up with a tall unknown man, he really looked creepy and for some reason he had a good posture like one of your upper class rich pricks that have a stick up in their ass "good evening Horde, I'm pleased to introduce you to our leader, and one of the powerful man in the world, Horde Prime" Hordak introduce us, Horde Prime walked up with a huge grin on his face "I'm happy to meet you brothers and sisters, I'm really pleased to see all of you hard working people here, now I really want to see the show what you all call a meeting now please show me what you all can do" as he said it everyone's cheered or silently clapped their hands.